{68}

*10K Words*
.
.
.
.
.

You just woke up when you heard your pet dog barking at you so much that you were forced to open your eyes. When you saw your pet dog it was so happy that you just smiled because you have another friend that you can trust.

Until your smile is that you can't remember anything What you will do today is you think that you will leave the headquarters early to go to Miku's mansion where the blue spider lily is.

"You're awake." You just looked in front of you When you heard the familiar voice When you looked in front of you You saw Yuchiro and Sabito in your room so you just thought about what they were doing in your room.

"Uhmm... Hello guys, what are you doing here?" You asked them so Yuchiro looked at you When you saw the two blue-green eyes staring at you, you suddenly blushed and your heart was beating so fast that you just hid on your futon.

Sabito noticed this even Yuchiro Your strange behavior is why you are trying to calm yourself down You don't even know why you are doing this and why your heart beats so fast when you see them both.

'What do I feel, why do I act like this when I see the two of them?' Ask yourself.

Until your thoughts are lost When you hear Yuchiro's vowhichthat is so calm.

"Y/n we came here to warn you," Yuchiro said to you, when you hear this, get out of my blanket and slowly stare at the two of them.

"Huh? What does he mean?" You asked the two of them so Sabito Sayo explained why the two of them were in your room.

"Let's be extra careful now because it's starting to snow outside and that means the demons are more active because there's no sun to shine during the snow session." Explanation by Sabito to you.

"Kanae herself ordered us to accompany you, especially now that the demons are more active, so we have to be double careful," Yuchiro added.

So when you found out about this news, you were worried because you might not be able to get the blue spider lily flower that you were planning to get today.

So just think about how you can get it if the demons are active at this time.

"We'll both go out first so you can get dressed," Sabito said to you and you just nodded to them and the two of them exited your room together.

Just to be left alone Think about how you can get The flower Now active The demons in this weather Especially in the snow because no sun will shine in this weather.

'How is this Now I have to get That flower... If I tell them both will they help Me?' you thought to yourself while staring at your two hands.

You want to go back to your world, but what you want is for their world to be full of peace, even if you don't include Sabito and Yuchiro in your world, just be full of peace here in their world, that's okay, but in this time that there are so many demons in their World You don't know if you can leave them here. Your friends who sympathized with you here and became your family here. You can't leave them all here.

Because you already know what will happen to them when the demons get them and you don't want that to happen to them, you want them to be happy to live without thinking about problems.

While Sabito and Yuchiro are outside and waiting for you to finish dressing, Sabito asks Yuchiro if he likes you, but even if Sabito doesn't ask him, Sabito feels that he likes you.

But even though Yuchiro likes you, He didn't make him jealous. He didn't feel even Anger or pain in his heart, even though He shared something with you.