{66}

*12

*12.1K Words*

Continue of the backstory

"Tamioka Giyuu!" Murmur said Shinobu while staring at Giyuu, Shinobu could feel his heavy presence.

So Shinobu didn't wait for Giyuu to tell her to go inside the room so she went inside and closed the sojo door at the same time.

When Shinobu went inside, Giyuu just stared at her as if she wanted to tell him something.

"Shinobu!" Giyuu said When Giyuu said her name, Shinobu immediately knew what he wanted to talk about.

"You want to talk about what happened to Zohakuten and his clones? Well I agree with that." Shinobu said as she scanned Giyuu's face she didn't see anything on his face that wanted to talk about Zohakuten.

"That's not what I want when talking about the girl you took... That Zohakuten should be the one to bring the demon king." Giyuu said to her while Giyuu's eyes were just staring at Shinobu.

Shinobu just smiled at what Giyuu said and Giyuu saw it and was irritated by it with a mix of annoyance with Shinobu because he didn't like Shinobu's habit of playing with the conversation before he answered seriously.

"Calm down Tamioka-san... I only did that because I had a reason." Shinobu said.

When Shinobu said this to Giyuu, he immediately saw why she did that because until now, Shinobu could not accept that her sister Kanae had defeated her.

"I know what your reason is... Is it about your sister? Is it Kanae?" Giyuu asked Shinobu.

When Giyuu asked this to Shinobu, Shinobu suddenly became silent in her position because Giyuu never mentions her sister's name before.

"N-no!" Shinobu reply to Giyuu question even though this was Shinobu's answer to his question to him, Giyuu also saw in Shinobu's aura that she was angry with her sister.

"Really?" Giyuu asked Shinobu while Shinobu could not answer Giyuu's question to her because Giyuu's question to her was true she wanted her sister to lose in the fight so she promised herself that she would get stronger so she did something a way to devour marechi blood so that she can become even stronger and join the upper rank. If Shinobu does that, she will defeat her sister.

There was intense in the room, Giyuu felt that she was as strong as Zohakuten, but Giyuu saw that even if Shinobu got stronger, she still could not defeat her sister, Kanae.

"I did that so I could devour Marechi blood in Miku's town because... Most of the people who live there are Marechi blood type... So I didn't waste it and ate it." Shinobu explained to Giyuu.

Even though Shinobu explained her reason, Giyuu did not see it as important because since they were humans, Giyuu knew that she was jealous of her sister who was a hashira before, so she also did everything to make her a hashira and change the position of her sister.