{23}

*3

*3.5K Words*

You're still wondering why they chose you out of so many girls out there, why you?

The room was quiet when the lady said this, stand up to us, you don't know how to answer what she said but sabito break the silent and start asking lady tamayo a questions.

"Lady tamayo, sorry to say this but what you are saying seems impossible." Sabito said The lady tamayo just looked at him seriously.

"Didn't you notice before when you and y/n were going to their mansion that there was a demon following you at that time, it's a good thing it didn't attack you." Lady tamayo explain.

When Sabito thought of that day he remembered when we were going to the mansion there was a demon following us then but fortunately it was a weak demon that attacked us but he really had good sense of those times when there was a demon who follows us but upper demon.

While you was deep in thought, you asked yourself again and again why you. until you decided to ask this to lady tamayo.

"Lady tamayo... Can i ask you" i said she look at you and stare at me for a minutes before she spoke "yeah what's is it y/n?" She asked.

"Why me? why did they choose me among the many... women here in the whole world?" You said.

Lady Tamayo just looked at you and wondered how she could explain or tell you why you was the chosen.

"I don't know either y/n but I only know one thing when they want someone human or demon they will do everything to get it especially if it's a girl" lady tamayo said.

At that time you was restless in your seat and you feel in your chest that you can hardly breathe but you just forced it because youbdon't want them to worry about you.

"Can i got out... I need to take same fresh air." You said.

Sabito look at you with a worry face also tamayo too they don't want to see you thinking too much you stood up and walk to the sojo door and get out in the room you walk.

Outside the mansion you saw that it was almost afternoon and almost night so you just walked out of the mansion and walked back to the butterfly mansion.

While you was walking back to the butterfly mansion, you was thinking about what Lady Tamayo said to you.

T̶h̶e̶y a̶̶r̶e ̶o̶b̶s̶e̶s̶s̶e̶d ̶o̶n ̶y̶o̶u!'