{10}

*3k Words*

*3k Words*
.
.
.
.
.

'I don't know what I'm going to do at this time

'I don't know what I'm going to do at this time. I can't think of any other way for him to escape.'

You thought to yourself while Douma just stared at you like a creep and that was your biggest fear of all.

If someone is staring at you, I'm sure they have a bad plan, so you need to think of a way, what can you do to leave this place?

After a few seconds douma spoke to you again "Do you want y/n to live here in my temple so we can have fun?" douma said while clapping his two hands.

You were shocked when he said he wanted you to live here in his temple for what he killed you as he did to the people here today at his wedding.

Douma noticed you didn't answer his questions even if you don't tell him what he wants to say about him Douma already knows

So douma wasn't surprised earlier when he said that you know his name but he knows a lot more about you. and miku.

So he pretends that he doesn't know what you are thinking but he can already read what you are thinking.

"Hey, y/n why are not answering my question to you?" Douma asks with a serious tone of his voice now.

When Douma asked you why he didn't answer his questions, you were nervous about what he would do to me.

Who is the crazy person who will answer his questions that are trivial if his questions to you have accounts maybe you will answer more.

But that you notice only now the tone of his voice has become serious unlike before like a childish mind.

"Are you not going to answer my question!?" Douma asked you stared at Douma for a second and spoke "I don't want to answer one of your questions" you said.

When Douma heard this he giggled under his fan "Wow just now I met a woman who answered me like that" Douma said.

"If I'm you don't ask me trivial questions because I will never answer them," you said.