{65}

*9

*9.6k Words*

"It won't take long for you to come back to our world Y/n."

.
.
.
.
.

Continue of the back story.

A few hours passed and it started to get late, Miku didn't pay attention to it because they were doing so much work at home until she looked at their house and saw that it was getting late.

"It's already dark outside... I didn't notice that." While Miku was looking outside, she suddenly remembered what people said earlier about demons.

'No doubt demons did that.' 'Poor those two... There is no mercy for those two.'

This is what comes to Miku's mind again and again even though she is at their house, she feels that someone is staring at her, she just doesn't know where and who.

"Demons are not real?" Miku asked herself while looking at the dark forest outside their house.

While Miku was looking outside, Miku's two eyes caught the woman wearing a butterfly haori and with butterfly hair clips in her hair.

Miku squeezed her eyes with both her hands before looking back at the Forest, Miku just made sure that she wasn't seeing a ghost.

When Miku was sure that what she was seeing was not a ghost, she remembered the woman when she first saw her.

"She's the woman I saw walking in the forest... And then I wonder what she was doing in the forest at this time?" Miku asked herself while looking at the woman walking in the dark forest.

"Miku?" When she heard her mother's voice she immediately looked behind her and saw her mother staring at her.

"Oh... Uh... Hello mother what are you doing here?" Miku asked her mother.

Her mother just smiled at her and said at the same time. "I didn't think so because you was asleep... That's why I thought I'd come here because it's only a few hours before we eat so go to the living room where your two sisters are waiting for you." Her mother explained to her.

Miku was surprised because her mother's speech was different from hers but she didn't care and just let it go.

"Uh... Yeah sure mother I'm going now." Miku said to her mother.

And her mother came out of a room where Miku was, Miku just looked at her mother who came out of the room.

What Miku didn't know was that this was the night that would destroy their village when Miku looked out the window to see that the woman she saw earlier was gone.

"It's gone?" Miku said to herself before Miku got up and left the room, Miku didn't know the woman she saw earlier in the forest was just outside their house and waiting for Miku to leave the room.