{89}

*3

*3.7K Words*

"Now Lotus you can taste your own blood I'm so addicted to you and I can't get enough of you."

.
.
.
.
.

(Picture Processing)

While Douma was kissing you, you tried to push him away because you hated the taste of your own blood in his mouth, but as you tried to push him away, he buried his mouth in you even more until Douma bit a part of your mouth causing it to bleed.

As soon as you taste the metallic taste of your blood you hate it so much you slam your hand into Douma's chest you hope that he will stop because you are already drinking the blood inside your mouth but Douma is enjoying it too much and he played to your mouth for several minutes.

Until he was satisfied and slowly separated from your lips a saliva connecting to you both as you shut your eyes Douma opened his eyes and stared at you with his rainbow eyes as he stared at you and your lips.

"Lotus you are awesome kisser you know that... Your lips are delicious and sweet and your lips are soft." He whispered to you feeling his hot breath so you slowly opened your eyes and saw his rainbow eyes staring at you.

You tried to push him away but he didn't let you do it because Douma wasn't satisfied with what he did to you.

"You see this Y/n we are connecting now." He whispered in your ear and kissed you again slowly until Douma pulled you apart and the saliva that connected the two of you appread.

When Douma separates from you, you immediately look at the ground breathing so heavily as if you are chasing your own breath.

While Douma just smirked when he saw how you gasped for what he did to you and he sat at his bean bag and he pulled you with your waist and made you sit on his lap.

"Well... Lotus you can tell me now what your blood tastes like?" Douma said to you but you didn't answer right away because you were panting too much.

As he waited for your answer, he thought he was going to give you a gift that he was sure you would like, he took a small box next to him and showed you the box.

(Picture Processing)

"Look Lotus I have a gift just for you and I'm sure you will love this." Douma said you know that Douma's behavior has changed and he has become childish. His behavior is not the same as before. His behavior is different.

"W-what is that?" You asked him while Douma stared at the box he was holding Before he whispered to you.

"Do you remember when I got married and this is what you should give to my fiancé?" Douma whispered to you when Douma said this to you, what he said to you immediately registered in your brain.