{90}

*4

*4.2K Words*

"Now you will also feel the pain you are causing me tulip."

.
.
.
.
.

(Picture Processing)

When the heart was broken in the hands of both of you, your heart almost trembled with fear because you could see with your own two eyes how the heart in Giyuu's hand was broken and its blood splashed around and on your clothes and hands.

While Giyuu just stared at you with his demonic eyes but the grin on his lips did not disappear. Giyuu saw how you trembled in fear that the heart he was holding would be crushed in your hands.

"G-giyuu w-what did y-you do?!" You whispered to Giyuu, he didn't answer your question and he just stared at your hands where he was holding your hand with blood on it.

"What did I do? Well ... Tulip now you know how much you have hit me so much and that heart is that you have broken my heart so much." When Giyuu said this to you, you looked at him and saw the wide grin on his face so you forced your hand to him and Giyuu just let it go.

But when you force you removed your hand from his hand Giyuu's eyes widened and his eyes darkened because you couldn't understand yourself how much you hurt him and played Giyuu in this feeling as if he were breaking his heart He every time you talk to someone else.

"Why don't you understand ..." she whispered to herself as you held your hand until your attention went to Giyuu just wondering what she was whispering.

"Why don't you understand ..." he whispered again but you had no idea what he was saying so you tried to talk to him.

"U-uhm ... G-Giyuu ..." You said you tried to reach him but he whispered that he would scare you again.

"Why don't you understand!" He shouted at you so he just flinch to you when you hear his demonic voice almost trembled in fear because you don't know how to calm Giyuu at these times so you tried to talk to him.

"G-Giyuu what do you mean." Fear of telling him that you thought this would calm him down You didn't know that you were getting worse.

"Don't you really know? You have no idea why I'm doing this!?" Giyuu tells you you want to calm him down but you don't know how you also know for yourself that whatever you do to calm Giyuu, he won't listen to you.

"G-Giyuu..." You utter as he slapped his hand on the wall in his robe because you were so scared of him that Giyuu was now angry that he could see you in his two eyes. Knowing his feelings.

"You really want me to torture you really really like to see me suffer a lot." Giyuu tells you Giyuu's voice that he is mad at you you want to ask him what he is angry about if he has done something wrong to him that you are not aware of it but fear is that you may not be able to do it for what to do with you. Giyuu when you speak.