{67}

*5

*5.4K Words*

"Our new pet Our new slave Our new plaything!"

.
.
.
.
.

Miku wide her eyes when she saw a demon that killed her two sisters.

"Discussing!" Miku said to the demon but the demon just laughed at what she said as if it too enjoyed saying such a thing.

"Wow, I didn't know you could tell me that, Rabbit." It said to him.

"When did you give her a name like that Karaku!" A clone said happily.

"It's been a long time and that name rabbit suits her too." Karaku repeated the name he gave you and Miku didn't like it.

Until Miku found the timing when she was about to take a step to run in a direction, suddenly a demon teleported behind her.

"Whatever you're thinking right now don't do it!" The demon said to her is a warning to her.

"Woah how fast you teleported behind her Yoriichi!" Mitsuri said to him.

Miku couldn't move from her position because one of the strongest demons was behind her now that they surrounded her, Miku had no other idea how she could leave the place.

A few minutes later, the upper moons brought her to their platform where the demon king was waiting.

When she was taken away, one of them threw her on the tatami floor like trash, almost entirely scratched by nails that could be seen all over Miku's body.

"Aw, look at her. She's barely able to move anymore." Karaku said.

While the others enjoyed watching Miku suffer from the wounds she received, but almost all of the upper moon could not help but gasp at the smell of Miku's blood.

"Even though Her blood smells like Y/n's blood." Enmu and Mitsuri said at the same time.

While Miku was writhing in pain because of the wound on her body, she forced herself to stay awake and be alert around her, but even though she forced herself not to lose consciousness, her body the giver herself.

"What is our next plan lord Tanjiro-sama." Muzan told Tanjiro where the demon king was reading a book. When he heard Muzan's voice, he closed the book and placed it on the table near him.

"Why did it take you so long to catch her?" Tanjiro asked them all but no one said a word to the upper moon.

"We just talked to her for a while." Yoriichi said.

Tanjiro didn't think about what they talked about with Miku. What he thought about now was only you and no one else.

'My darling we can get it too." Tanjiro said to himself before facing his upper moon and Miku.