{46}

*3K Words*

*3K Words*

"There's no point in you two fighting because this is where you're going to die."

When the two children stopped behind him they saw the shadow figure of the demon chasing them in the darkness of the forest they saw his red eyes and the smell of the blood of the boy he had killed earlier.

The two children no longer know where to go and who to ask for help.

"How is it now..." said the second child to his companion, the child with him did not answer because he was so scared that his companion noticed that he was shaking.

When the second child saw that his fellow child trembled, he was also scared when he saw the demon's red eyes in the darkness of the forest until they heard him slowly walking towards them.

"We need to get out of here before that monster eats us..." said the accompanying boy.

But when they looked around where they could escape, they saw nothing but trees around them and even if they could escape, they didn't know where they would run or go because all they knew was that they were lost in the forest.

Until they lost all thoughts when they saw the shadow of the demon approaching them.

They both back away until they rammed the trunk of the tree behind them.

"Think about what we're going to do... I don't want to die yet... you know that..." said the second child's companion.

But the boy with him will not speak because he is thinking of a way how they can leave the place and escape the hungry demon that is in front of them now.

Until the demon came out of the shadows and they saw him carrying the boy's dead body and in his other hand he was holding the boy's head.

When the boy who was with him saw this, he just covered his mouth when he saw the boy's body with his head cut off.

"He's dead... and he cut off his... head..." said the boy's companion.

While the other one just covered his mouth and nose because of the stench and the blood from the boy's dead body.

gyomei lifted the dead boy's head and threw it in front of them as he threw it in front of them suddenly the two children saw the boy's head rolling towards them.

One of the boy's companions shouted because he was too scared to see the boy's head rolling in front of them.

"AHHHHHHH! What the hell!" shouted the boy.

While gyomei was just watching the two of them who were so scared, gyomei was happy to see them both so scared, this is the only thing that makes gyomei happy every time he doesn't feel like having sex with his slaves.

"Now look how I crushed this boy's body." Gyomei said to the two of them.

The two said nothing because they were too afraid to see the lifeless body of the boy.