{85}

*3

*3.2K Words*

"I will never allow you to take from me what is rightfully mine!"

.
.
.
.
.

(Picture processing)

"Yoriichi." You said it in a whisper

You could hardly believe what Yoriichi told you your whole body could hardly move because of so much fear your eyes wide with fear as Yoriichi told you that he was going to flay you alive It almost didn't leave your brain keep coming back to your brain.

You can't move on from what Yoriichi told you because this is the first time you've seen him so serious about you and now you've seen him so angry and jealous.

He looked at Giyuu while Giyuu never left his dark blue eyes on the two twins.

Giyuu can see with his two eyes what Yoriichi and Kokushibo are doing to you to make you obedient to them, if it's true this is what Giyuu wants to happen to you when he has you in his hands but right now he can't do it to you because upper moons are another hand.

"This is your last warning Giyuu!" Yoriichi angrily said to Giyuu that Yoriichi's sharp nails are slowly digging into your soft skin so that you only squirm in pain, you want him to let go of you but with each struggle you make to get out of his grip, he gets more and more He tightened his grip on your arms.

"Yoriichi please let me go have mercy on me you are hurting me!" but he didn't listen to you.

While Kokushibo was silent, Giyuu knew how Kokushibo could get angry and now he was whispering but Giyuu knew that Kokushibo was feeling too much anger even in Kokushibo's presence, Giyuu already knew that he was angry.

Kokushibo's six eyes did not leave Giyuu's figure, Yoriichi did the same.

"If I could cut your head off I would have done it a long time ago." Yoriichi said to Giyuu.

"Brother no." Kokushibo warned him, Kokushibo knows how much pressure Yoriichi is under right now because he knows how obsessed he is with you, so he sees normal in his twin who is so obsessed and possessive.

As for you, this is not normal because they are slowly getting hurt especially Yoriichi now your situation is not good especially you witnessed how obsessed Yoriichi and Kokushibo are with you they are ready to kill their own comrades.

But Giyuu was also happy with your situation, in fact he was happy to see your situation now that you are hurt, Giyuu wanted to see your pleading face because you are going to be hurt.

(Picture processing)

Meanwhile in a dark alleyway where Douma enjoyed killing his victim, he did not expect what he felt around him.