{56}

*3

*3.7K Words*

"I̶t ̶w̶o̶n̶'̶t ̶ta̶̶k̶e ̶l̶o̶n̶g ̶f̶o̶r ̶u̶s ̶t̶o ̶g̶e̶t ̶w̶ha̶̶t ̶w̶e ̶wa̶̶n̶t."

.
.
.
.
.

Meanwhile, in one part of the infinity castle, Yoriichi, Kokushibo, Muzan are torturing the master of the Demon slayer, Okayata.

His body has many wounds because of what the three of them did, the blind man can hardly move because of the wounds he received.

"Tell me where Y/n is!" Kokushibo said.

But Oyakata didn't say a word because if he did he knew that they would take you and lock you up in the infinity castle like an animal and Oyakata didn't want that to happen to you.

That's why he'd rather keep quiet than say anything about where you are now.

When Oyakata didn't say a word, Kokushibo broke one of his fingers causing him to writhe in pain.

While Yoriichi was just watching his twins torture their former master, he didn't move because the only thing on his mind right now was you and no one else.

"So you are will agree... To break all your bones? Instead of telling us where our pet is?" A voice asked.

When Kokushibo heard this, he stopped breaking Oyakata's hand while Oyakata turned pale when he heard the familiar voice.

When Oyakata look in front of him and even though he couldn't see like the others, he saw the very red eyes staring at him while he looked at the very red eyes, he felt in himself as if it was staring at him and his soul.

Oyakata could barely move in his place when he felt red eyes staring at him and he saw face to face the one who started all of this, the former member of the Demon Slayer Crops.

Tanjiro Kamado.

Now he has become a demon for the first time and when Oyakata and Tanjiro face each other for a long time, Oyakata feels fear that he has never felt before.

"Speak Up!" Tanjiro said to him.

Oyakata couldn't say a word even though he couldn't see Tanjiro but he could feel how dangerous he was and he could feel how bad he was now.

"What... You're not going to answer my question!?" Tanjiro asked him.

As Tanjiro asked one question after another, he felt a fear that he couldn't explain to himself.

The hair on his body was standing on end because he was so scared and his heart was beating so fast that it was almost coming out of his chest.

When Tanjiro noticed that he was not going to speak, Tanjiro started walking towards Oyakata.