{55}

*3

*3.3K Words*

"̶̶G̶o ̶ba̶̶c̶k! ̶ A̶n̶d ̶fa̶̶c̶e ̶y̶o̶u̶r ̶f̶ea̶̶r!"
.
.
.
.
.

When you woke up, you slowly opened your eyes, you saw that your vision was a bit blurry, so you closed it again and after a few seconds, you opened your eyes again.

When you saw that properly you were staring at the celling for a long time processing in your brain what happened to you when you went to the modern world suddenly a soul.

So it took a few seconds before your brain processed that you were back in the world that you don't want to go back to the most.

So you stood up where you were lying when you looked around you and saw that it was very dark with all the windows closed and only small candles were lit to light the dark room.

"Where am I?" Ask yourself.

At this time you are afraid that Tanjiro or one of his uppermoons may have captured you because you don't want to go back to them at least one of them if you can go back to them or if you are kidnapped by one of them you will choose to die live.

You just screamed when someone grabbed your shoulder and screamed, you looked behind you and saw a demonic man with green hair.

"Don't scream, I won't do anything bad to you and it's good that you're awake." The man said.

You didn't say a word because you knew that your roommate was a demon and you didn't know if he was Tanjiro's staff.

"Who are you?" You Ask him directly.

The male demon hesitated if he would answer your question to him.

But instead of answering your question, he didn't say a word and walked towards the door, so you called him again.

"Wait a minute, who are you? And what's your name?" You Ask him again.

That the male demon was annoyed by your questions to him, he doesn't want to be asked a lot.

"Could it be later? Go out here first and eat the food I prepared for you." The male demon said.

And he left your room leaving you alone speechless.

So you have nothing else to do but follow the man who left your room when you left you couldn't move your feet so you slowly left your room.

As you walk down the hallway you can smell the food in the kitchen so you're hungry.

A few moments later, you came to the kitchen where you saw the demon man preparing your meal.

You entered the kitchen and sat on the tatami floor while the male demon gave you your food.