{21}

*3

*3.1K Words*

"Y̶o̶u ̶ca̶̶n'̶t ̶g̶e̶t̶ a̶̶wa̶̶y ̶f̶r̶o̶m ̶u̶s!"

"̶N̶o!"

"̶Y̶o̶u ̶ca̶̶n'̶t ̶h̶i̶d̶e ̶f̶r̶o̶m ̶u̶s!"

N̶o!

" ̶Y̶o̶u ̶w̶i̶l̶l ̶l̶o̶v̶e ̶u̶s ̶t̶o̶o!"

N̶o!"

"Y̶O̶U ̶B̶E̶̶̶L̶O̶N̶G ̶T̶O̶ ̶U̶S ̶Y/̶N"

N̶O̶O̶O̶O̶O̶O!"

You just woke up suddenly and screamed in fear when you woke up you was panting a lot and you was sweating and you could feel your body shaking with fear.

You never thought that you would dream again what you dreamed when you was still in the modern world, that your dream would be the same as it is now.

It's scary, you don't know what to do so that you don't dream like that anymore, you're so scared that you don't realize that you're lying in a hospital bed and your surroundings are different, the only thing you remember is that you're still in the mansion with sabito.

But from what you see now, it's like you're not in the mansion when you suddenly opened the door of the room and saw a woman wearing a floral kimono with black hair and pale skin.

When you saw the woman you was scared because you entered your mind immediately when the skin is pale this is the sign that you  facing a demon.

When you thought about that you was suddenly afraid of the woman but the woman just smiled at you as if to show her that she is kind and she will not hurt you.

"It's good and you're awake...how are you feeling?" The woman said.

You didn't speak and was wondering if you should answer her question or not.

"You have nothing to fear from me." The woman said.

When you heard those words you remembered again the man who went to the mansion, the man who drank your blood last night.

You looked at the woman for a few moments, you didn't know if I could trust her and now you don't know where you now.

Until a few moments later we heard a knock on the door.

"The door is open" the woman said.

And a few moments later the door opened and you saw Sabito enter when you saw Sabito you felt a little better.