{53}

*3

*3.6K Words*

Ga̶̶m̶e ̶o̶v̶e̶̶r ̶P̶r̶i̶n̶c̶e̶s̶̶s!"

.
.
.
.
.

When you looked behind you, you saw the demon chasing you, it was flying, not much higher than you, and your eyes widened when you saw the demon staring at you like you were crazy.

"Now I see you Princess, you know what this means, right?" The demon asked you.

While you are still processing in your brain how he found you so quickly.

'How can he find me so easily and effortlessly?' Ask yourself.

The more you think about it, the more your fear increases that if this demon catches you, it will definitely take you to the infinity castle and lock you there like a toy.

'No i don't want to go back to that place please.' You be to yourself.

While The demon chasing you staring to your eyes in soul Demonic.

"What's wrong Y/n Are you scared? Don't worry I won't hurt you... I'll only do that when you're tough!" The demon told you.

You want to scream at the demon not to take you but you can't you want to run and get away from the demon but you can't move your foot to run as if something is stopping you.

"Now let's go home now Princess." Urogi told you.

When the demon would have approached you, all your thoughts disappeared and you returned to your previous thoughts and you saw Urogi who was going to take you to the infinity castle.

"I do not want." You said.

"Come on don't torture me!" Urogi answered you.

When he grabbed your arm, you struggled with his grip, you didn't want to go with him and you didn't want to be with them anymore because you were tired of pretending your plans were going to help Sabito bring back his old friends. to be human is to be gone.

"I don't want to say!" You said.

You tried to get out of his tight grip but no matter what you did, he wouldn't let you go.

"Didn't I tell you when I caught you, I will never let you go again." The demon told you.

You didn't listen to what the demon told you and you continued to struggle in his grip just to get away from him.

"You said let me go!" You said.

The demon didn't listen to you either and he tightened his grip on your arm even more so that you wouldn't let go.

"Don't you understand what I told you earlier? Let me explain for you again so that I can somehow get into your little brain... Didn't I tell you earlier that when I find you, I will never let you go? Isn't that hard to understand? huh?" The demon asked you as he held your arm very tightly.