{32}

*3

*3.1K Words*

When douma saw that yoriichi kissed you he couldn't stop himself so he didn't even hold your hand tightly when you felt the pain in your hand you immediately separated from yoriichi's kiss.

"Ouch! Ouch! Ouch!" you said when yoriichi turned behind him he saw douma how angry he was at him.

"Don't forget yoriichi I only brought you here because you just wanted to give y/n something I didn't tell you that you were coming here to kiss my lutos!"

Douma said angrily, even if you just kept quiet next to him, you could feel Douma's anger towards Yoriichi.

"Sorry i just can't help myself douma.... if i want to do something to y/n i will do it you can't stop me!" Yoriichi replied to Douma.

You can feel Douma's anger towards him, that's why you took the two of them away before they could kill each other just because of you.

That's why you immediately approached Douma to calm him down because you also don't want to see them kill themselves just because of you.

"Douma don't think that he didn't mean it" You said to Douma, it's a good thing he calmed down and listened to what you said.

Until you thought that you should just sleep here in Douma's temple with him, you know that's wrong, maybe because he will do something bad to you, but you don't think about that anymore, what you thought about now is that they won't kill each other just because of you. and another thing you have to believe you that you love them too even if you know yourself that you can't do that.

And that's not all you're thinking about, you're also thinking about how you can get their blood that lady tamayo is asking you for the medicine she will make for them to return them to their previous human form.

You calmed down Douma first before making him sit on the tatami floor and to break the silence you asked what you are going to do here and why you are here.

"What are we going to do here and then why did giyuu bring me here?" you asked.

Them until Mitsuri suddenly hugged you from behind so you just let her go to hug you because you know Mitsuri is sweet even though she is a demon.

"That's why giyuu brought you here because we talked to him about being able to see you!" Mitsuri said.

As she hugged you tightly.

When you found out the reason why giyuu brought you here, you immediately thought of a way so that they don't fight just because of you.

So you thought of telling them that you will sleep here with douma first you didn't know how to tell them so you held douma's hand tightly douma noticed this so he also held your hand tightly too.

Shinobu approaches Mitsuri and tells her to let you go.

"Mitsuri let go of y/n now" Shinobu said.

To Mistsuri but she doesn't want to let you go yet.