{18}

*3

*3.3k Words*

̶When he thinks about what happened in their village, he still can't believe what he did to Giyuu's sister, he can't fully understand how he could do such a thing to his best friend.

He touched his cheek where the scar was, he didn't think that at that time he was still alive.

He thought he was going to die and the one who rushed at him at that time to stop his attack against tanjiro was none other than the user of sun breathing .

y̶o̶r̶i̶i̶c̶h̶i ̶t̶s̶̶u̶s̶i̶k̶u̶n̶i"

He also couldn't figure out why yoriichi, who was trusted by oyakata-sama, became a demon.

Now all the hashiras have become demons and nothing can stop tanjiro except to return them to their previous human form.

Until all Sabito's thoughts disappeared when he heard y/n's voice.

"Sabito are you okay...because I called you a while ago and you didn't answer" you said.

With a worried expression on my face.

That it was obvious to me because he was deep in thought earlier when you woke up you just saw him in the living room and he was thinking deeply.

Sabito looked at me and smiled as if he was fine but you will see in his eyes that he is not okay.

"Hey, y/n you're awake did you sleep well last night?" Sabito said you.

Just looked at him and smiled.

But in your heart you're worried about Sabito I don't know why but you have a feeling that he's going through something that's not good.

You looked outside and saw that the sun was shining and you hope that today you can return to the mansion so I told sabito that if it's okay we can leave.

"Hey sabito can we counties to walk now you want to go back to the mansion" sabito look at you and smile.

"Yeah sure but we need to pack a food so that we don't go hungry" sabito said.

He stood up and walk to the kitchen.

"You stay here and I will prepare our food and then we will leave" sabito said.

He walk straight to the kitchen and leave you alone at the living room.

You can't help but think at this time that you're paying attention to Sabito as if he's hiding something from you, but it's not a secret like Zenitsu, but a secret that you can help him with.

You sit and wonder what zenitsu and kaigaku are doing now that you're not in their house they must be eating a lot of human flesh now and looking for you.