{69}

*5K Words*

*5K Words*

"You... I hate you No I really HATE! YOU! one day I myself will take you to hell and burn you there until your body gets burned and your soul will turn into dust!"

.
.
.
.
.

That's all that Yuichiro remembered from his past since he became a demon while he just stared at the window while the snow kept falling on the ground.

Yuichiro is just thoughtful because his human memories are not gone even though he became a demon, he is still as good as before who he really is.

"You know Yuichiro I'm glad that you you haven't changed for the past 10 years..." Sabito said.

Yuichiro didn't say a word as he continues starting at the window in Front of them right now Yuichiro know that he can't kill a I innocent people like his twin brother always did killing innocent people with no mercy.

"Hmm." Yuichiro just hum from what Sabito said to him Sabito know long time ago when Yuichiro become a demon like his twin brother Muichiro, Yuichiro will be different from his twin brother Muichiro in many ways.

Even though Sabito is no longer able to explain why there is a big difference between Yuichiro and his twin, Sabito already knows this because Yuichiro's heart when he died was kind and unmixed with anger unlike his twin full of Desire in life so Sabito will no longer be surprised if he and his twin face off in a blood battle, Sabito already knows who will live and who will die.

"I hate snow." Yuichiro said and he walk to the hall going outside the headquarters where Kanae was waiting for them while Sabito just stared at Yuichiro's figure with his two eyes while walking in the hallway Sabito just smiled because he knew that even though Yuichiro had become a demon his behavior will not change.

'I'm so glad Yuichiro that you haven't changed after you become a demon like your brother Muichiro I know that we need you so much so face the other enemy and bring Y/n back to her true world... I just don't know what Kanae and I would do without you.'

Sabito thought to himself while you were standing in front of your sojo door and you heard everything that Sabito and Yuichiro talked about, you knew how much Yuichiro hated his twin, you never thought that his own twin, Muichiro, would do that to him that his life is hell.

'How could you do that? Muichiro to your own twin to make his life hell like you?' you thought to yourself."

As you think about the pain that Yuichiro is feeling now that his own blood line betrayed him, his own twin and you also think about how bad Muichiro is for him to do that to his own twin, Yuichiro.

Before you opened your sojo door, another thought came into your mind, what was Muichiro's reason for making his twin's life hell, what a monster he made a sweet and innocent person like Yuichiro.