{50}

*3

*3.2K Words*

"I hope the time will come, Yuichiro, you can forgive them for all the sin they have done, especially your twins."

.
.
.
.
.

Kanae said to herself as she looked at Yuichiro who was happily torturing the female demon.

But even though Kanae has a side that wants to forgive them, she is also happy to see that the evil demons are also being anointed because this is the only thing they should be tormented by so that they can pay back the people they killed and ate mercilessly.

Yuichiro turned his head to Kanae and asked her to help him torture the female demon after killing her.

"Kanae help me torture the demon girl after we kill her." Yuichiro said to Kanae.

And Kanae agreed to Yuichiro's wish because she knew that this was the only way she could take revenge on evil demons like female demons.

"Yes, what do you want me to do?" Kanae asked Yuichiro.

When Kanae asked this to Yuichiro, Yuichiro thought about how they could kill the female demon slowly and painfully.

He thought carefully for a few seconds because he didn't want to rush the death of the demon woman, he wanted to do it slowly and painfully so that she could feel how much pain they are doing to innocent people who have nothing against them.

Yuichiro wants them to experience that, even more painful than that, what they will experience is double that while they are being killed, they will remember how painful it is to lose a loved one and how painful it is to die in a brutal way.

For a few seconds, Yuichiro was already thinking about how to kill the female demon.

"Kanae, do you have a poisoned knife there... the one you used to kill the demon before?" Yuichiro asked Kanae.

When Yuichiro asked Kanae about this, she looked in her pocket and saw if she had that knife with her, it's a good thing she had its box with her.

"Yes, I brought it and its box is quite a lot." Kanae said to Yuichiro Yuichiro smiled devilishly because the plan he was thinking of would work.

"Why what are you doing here with small knives?" Kanae asked Yuichiro.

"We will use that on her while the female demon is weakened, throw it on different parts of her body while my blood demon art techniques will gradually crush her body until there is nothing left in her whole body." Yuichiro explained to Kanae.

When Kanae found out about Yuichiro's plan, she liked it immediately because this way the female demon would die slowly in a painful way.

"I'm game with your plan Yuichiro..." Kanae said to Yuichiro.