{88}

*3

*3.7K Words*

"Oh, you're here. Hi my little Lutos, it's been a while."
.
.
.
.
.
(Picture Processing)

When you see Douma, you feel fear and nervousness rising through your whole body.

Now even though Douma is showing you his good side, you are still not satisfied with his behavior because his behavior is unpredictable.

That's why now that you saw Him again, your whole body became very cold and your blood seemed to stop flowing through all the nerves in your body.

"Hi Douma." You told him He didn't answer and When you narrowed Your eyes where Douma was standing You saw A demon that was almost Full of wounds and that was going to bathe in its own blood.

"Uhmm... Douma who is that?" You asked him He didn't answer your question and instead He ordered his follower to leave in the garden.

"You can go now." Douma said to his follower and followed him. His follower did this first. Before leaving the garden, just look at the follower. Until she leaves the garden, you look at the follower again as she leaves the garden and Look at where Douma is, but when you think about it, he has disappeared from his position.

And suddenly appeared behind you and hugged you very tightly and Giyuu immediately let go of your hand because of his Anger and jealousy Now that Douma is with you Giyuu can't do anything but share you with Douma even if He wants you to not share with Douma, he can't do anything about it because this is the order of the demon king to all of them and they have to follow it.

"Hello my little lotus! I'm so relieved that we can spend time now and I really miss you, you know and I know that you miss me too! Right!?" Douma said to you as he hugged you from behind in today's situation. You don't know what to say to Douma because right now fear is leading you.

"W-Well... I miss you too Douma." You replied to him and Douma was happy that you answered him.

But Giyuu will never be happy now because right now your attention is on Douma which is why Giyuu is even more angry with you now he is thinking about how he can release his anger towards you.

"Oh, I noticed that you were wearing the kimono that I gave you before." Douma said to you. He separated from the hug and your eyes widened when Douma said that he was the one who gave you this kimono that you are wearing now.

(Picture Processing)

When Douma said this to you, Giyuu's two demonic eyes narrowed at the kimono you were wearing. Giyuu couldn't believe that Douma had given you a gift before while Giyuu was staring at your dress, he felt even more angry with himself until Giyuu thought that he would destroy the clothes that Douma gave you.

'It's true I suspected that He was the one who gave it to me but how did He know that this is the color and design I want? Didn't He always follow Me then? I'm still in the mansion with Miku leaving.'