{59}

*3

*3.3K Words*

"Shut up and you're useless brother, maybe if you don't like what I'm going to do to you two!"

.
.
.
.
.

While you were with Aoi, you talked to her for a few hours and she stopped crying and now Aoi is sleeping.

When Aoi fell asleep you just let her sleep on her futon anf you stood up and slowly walked towards the door trying to be quiet so you wouldn't wake Aoi up.

Before you left the room, you stared at Aoi for a while and before you left her room, when you left the room where Aoi was, you were surprised to see Kanae waiting for you outside the room.

You looked at her and wondered what she was doing outside Aoi's room.

"Kanae... What did you do here?" You ask him.

She looked at you and smiled when you saw her smile at you, you couldn't understand what Kanae was doing.

"I came here to talk to you in person." Kanae said to you.

When Kanae said this to you, you immediately thought about what the two of you were going to talk about.

"What are we going to talk about Kanae?" You ask her.

"I'll tell you later when we're in the room because I'm going to tell you something personal and I want you to answer it yourself." Kanae said to you seriously before smiling at you again.

When Kanae said this to you, you immediately thought that what you were talking about was about Sabito, but while you were thinking about it, you didn't immediately tell Kanae if that was what you two were really going to talk about because you didn't want to lead Kanae in what she was going to tell you. and maybe if you tell her this early maybe the two of you will talk about something else and not about Sabito but about others, maybe you'll only embarrass yourself so you choose to keep quiet first.

But you really can't help but think about what the two of you are going to talk about.

'What are Kanae and I going to talk about? If we have something to talk about?' You thought to yourself

Those are the things that enter your mind and you don't know that your thoughts are so deep.

And you didn't even pay attention to Kanae who also wondered why you were thinking so deeply that she asked you what was bothering you.

"Y/n! You're fine what are you thinking?" Kanae asked you.

The moment you heard Kanae's voice calling your name, everything that entered your mind and your thoughts suddenly disappeared.

"Huh?" Answer Kanae.

That was all you answered him when he called your name and all your thoughts disappeared.