{71}

*4K Words*

*4K Words*

"I Finally find you my little pet I have been waiting for you for several years and now I will make sure that I can get you!"

.
.
.
.
.

While you and Kanae and Lady Tamayo were talking happily, Kanae didn't know that the demon king had found where you were hiding.

Kanae's butterfly clones are incapable of Tanjiro's blood demon art techniques while Tanjiro was listening to what you were talking about while his two eyes were not on your figure Tanjiro could hardly stop himself from wanting to hold you and be with you for the rest of his life.

But not yet, he still has to wait a little longer before he can get a bridge and mark you as his.

but even though he had to wait a little longer, Tanjiro could almost feel his heart breaking as he looked at you and smiled at the people around you whom you loved.

While Tanjiro couldn't take his eyes off your figure, he asked himself why you were so happy when you were with those who didn't love you truly.

'Why Y/n? Why Y/n? Why are you so happy with the people around you right now? Why if one of my demons is with you why are you so scared? Doesn't it contain someone who truly loves you? Then the people around you now make you smile?'

Those are the Thoughts in Tanjiro's mind while staring at your figure, he can't see that you smile at another person that you are showing that you are happy to be with another person than them.

"I need an answer Y/n from you," Tanjiro said while staring at you.

But Tanjiro's anger and jealousy obsession with you increased even more when you approached Sabito, Yuichiro, and Yoshiro, he could hardly bear to see you communicating with them while smiling.

"How dare you Y/n to speak with those trash!" Tanjiro said while staring at you Tanjiro's blood all over his body was boiling with anger as he saw you talking to useless people.

"Stop it Y/n! Stop! Stop smiling at them!" Tanjiro said Until Tanjiro's two red eyes landed on the two male demons you talked to Yuichiro and Yoshiro when he saw Yuichiro he clenched his teeth in anger.

Because even now he still remembers how Yuichiro betrayed him, how Yuichiro abandoned his rank as upper moon 3, and how Yuichiro abandoned him easily as a demon, because Tanjiro would not accept it easily, he wants to suffer Yuichiro in his hand and very hand of his twin Muichiro because he was sure that his twin Muichiro would be happy if he let him kill him himself twin in his hand.

Tanjiro knows that Muichiro hates his twin, Yuichiro, so when he gets Muichiro himself and you, he will let you watch him kill your loved ones because he also wants you to experience the pain he is feeling right now. Tanjiro you experience his feelings.

Until Tanjiro's anger and jealousy disappeared when he felt the presence of his upper moon behind him, especially Muichiro.

"Tanjiro-sama." The upper moon said at the same time.