{60}

*3

*3.9K Words*

"̶N̶o ̶ma̶̶t̶t̶e̶r ̶h̶o̶w ̶b̶ea̶̶̶u̶t̶i̶f̶u̶l ̶t̶ha̶̶t ̶i̶s, ̶d̶o̶n̶'̶t ̶b̶e ̶f̶o̶o̶l̶e̶d ̶b̶e̶ca̶̶u̶s̶e ̶t̶h̶e̶r̶e ̶i̶s ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g ̶da̶̶r̶k ̶h̶i̶d̶d̶e̶n ̶b̶e̶h̶i̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶ha̶̶t ."

.
.
.
.
.

When you entered your room you couldn't stop your heart from beating and yourself from what you saw earlier.

Because Yuichiro's smile from earlier flashed back in your mind again and again, every time you think about it, your heart beats faster.

"Y/n what are you thinking... You know Yuichiro won't like you." You said to yourself.

As you were thinking, suddenly something moved on the side of your room and it barked.

You didn't notice that your pet dog Dawang was coming, you didn't think that Kanae would save your pet dog.

"Dawang!" Yell at your dog.

It came up to you and played with you so happy that you saw your dog.

"I thought you died." You told her that when you saw your dog, all your problems disappeared for a while and when you thought about Yuichiro, your tears replaced them.

You hugged your pet dog tightly when you saw it again, you didn't think that Kanae had saved it, so you were so happy that your happiness suddenly turned into tears when you suddenly thought of Miku and Neil.

Because until now you don't know where they are now, you don't know how many months have passed since they were gone and until now you have no idea where they are if they are still alive.

But even if you thought that they were still alive, you still couldn't help but think that they might have been eaten by demons or monsters in this world.

When you think about it, you just shed tears as you hug your pet dog Dawang because this is the only family that will live with you here besides Miku and Neil.

"Where are Miku and Neil... Since they disappeared, I haven't heard from them." You said as you hugged your pet.

As you hugged your pet dog, you just thought that you could see Miku and Neil one last time before you leave their world.

So stop when your dog barks at you "Ow! Ow! Ow!" Your dog barks at you.

That's why you look at your dog and smile, somehow there is one left that you consider to be your family in this world.

"You need to take a bath, Dawag, because you're dirty." You said smiling at your dog you got up and took your dog to the bathroom and bathed him to get clean again.