{39}

*3K Words*

*3K Words*

You keep begging to iguro, Iguro couldn't handle you begging to him anymore so he suddenly grabbed you by the shoulder very tightly.

When he grabbed your shoulder to stop you, he looked into your eyes, you don't know why he could look at you like that.

"Y/n listen to me carefully I don't know how to say this but please don't mention douma's name" iguro told you.

You didn't know why he forbade you to mention douma's name so you asked him why.

"Why? what's the problem" you asked him but you saw in his eyes that they were changing into cat eyes just like Yoriichi's.

That's why you were scared you shouldn't have forced him now you blame yourself first when you saw his eyes changed you were scared and trembling because you didn't know what he was going to do to you.

Iguro saw that you were very afraid of him when you saw his eyes changed so iguro calmed you down.

"Y/n calm down I won't do anything bad to you I'm just talking to you please don't mention douma's name that's all I'm talking to you please" iguro said to you.

You were going to answer him the same question you asked him but he cut you.

"Don't ask me why I don't want you to mention his name I don't want to hear his name from you y/n when I first saw you my heart beat so much for you I just felt like this you were the only one who made me feel this way like this" iguro said to you.

You froze where you stood, you didn't know how to react to what the iguro told you, you knew that he was obsessed with you, just like everyone else, all you were afraid of was that they might all kill themselves just because of you.

So you thought you should balance your time with each of them iguro expected you to say something to him but you couldn't say anything to him.

"You know I love you too but I can't leave others especially Douma" you said.

To him you don't know what was going through your mind why did you say that to him.

Iguro stared at you when you told him that you loved him too he didn't know if he would believe what you said but you saw in his eyes that he was happy when you said you loved him too.

"You really love me too y/n I don't know if I can believe what you said but stand by what you said" iguro said.

Once he let go of your shoulder he left the room with his snake leaving you alone in the room speechless now that your accident said that you love him too you made your situation worse now.

You don't know what went through your mind why did you say that to him when others found out that you said that to him you are sure that they will kill each other.

'You're really good y/n now you put yourself in the most dangerous situation'

You thoughts to yourself now in addition to thinking about what you said to iguro you don't know if you will still go to douma.