{42}

*3

*3.2K Words*

"It can't be"

Shinobu looked at Daki who was crying because she doubted what Muichiro had shown earlier.
She is not sure if it is muichiro's twin because what she knows is that muichiro doesn't talk to his others like that, no matter how much he doesn't like him as a person or a demon, he will talk to him clearly.

but what Shinobu saw earlier made her think that Muichiro wasn't the one they were talking to earlier but she wasn't sure yet so she decided to talk to Muichiro later.

It wasn't until a few minutes later that him older brother came out from behind daki when they saw him, Kanao, Mitsuri and Nezuko immediately moved away from daki because they knew that daki's older brother didn't want to see daki crying.

*cries*

When his older brother came out from behind her, he knelt down in front of her and wiped Daki's tears. His older brother tried to calm her down while Daki continued to cry.

"Shut up don't cry and then what are you crying about?" asked his older brother.

Daki didn't answer and continued to cry like a child, Shinobu was annoyed by this, she also knew to herself that she and Daki were not close, so she was just making fun of her.

When daki didn't answer his brother's question, only shinobu answered the question.

"We were with y/n a while ago and daki was playing with y/n when all of a sudden muichiro came and humiliated her a lot"

Shinobu told daki's brother when daki's brother found out about this, his blood boiled because no one ever made daki cry or embarrass her.

When shinobu said who made her cry and humiliated her sister, Daki, she thought of Daki's brother, Gyuutaro.

If it was muichiro who did that to his sister, gyuutaro also knows how much muichiro hates daki but he knows that he will not embarrass daki too much.

So Gyuutaro asked Shinobu what muichiro said to daki.

"Shinobu what did muichiro say to daki?" Gyuutaro asked Shinobu and Shinobu answered.

"He said earlier that daki had sex with a demon while tanjiro gave him a mission, that's what muichiro told him"

Shinobu replied to gyuutaro when gyuutaro found out what muichiro said to his sister he was confused he didn't know if he would be angry with muichiro.

Because he knew that muichiro was a silent demon who would never be able to do that to daki.

"How did he say that to daki? He's not like that with daki?" Gyuutaro asked Shinobu.

"That's the same thing I was wondering before, I know that Muichiro is not like daki even though he hates daki so much"