{20}

*3K Words*

*3K Words*

When you two entered the mansion, you prepared tea for Sabito and you to drink while Sabito was in the living room sitting with Dawang.

You thought during those times during your one month absence, you hope it is not the entrance of the demon because the blue spider lily is here inside the mansion, but from what you can see in the mansion, it seems that no one has entered here.

When you finished the tea you was making, you brought it to the living room where Sabito was waiting you went out with the tea you made and went to the living room.

.
.
.
.
.

While Sabito was in the living room with Dawang playing with him His eyes were focused on the wall of the living room when he saw the one attached to the living room his eyes widened.

He saw your pic in the living room when you got to the living room you saw Sabito staring at the wall you looked at what he was staring at the wall.

When you noticed that you was staring at your pic you was embarrassed so you called sabito.

"Sabito i brought a tea for us" you said.

That he was just surprised when he heard you call his name He turned to you where you was standing, he saw you standing by the door carrying out tray with tea.

"Hello y/n sorry if I was looking at your picture." Sabito said.

You know that Sabito didn't mean to look at your picture there on the wall

"You look beautiful there" sabito said.

You was embarrassed by Sabito but you just ignored it you looked at your picture and looked at Sabito and entered the living room.

"Thank you." You said.

You put the tea you brought on the table and after a food little, Sabito might be hungry because of the distance we walked just to get back to the mansion.

As soon as you put the food on the table, Sabito immediately asked me about the absence of your friends here at home you don't know how to explain to him the loss of miku and nel.