{19}

*3

*3.1K Words*

It was a few hours later when you woke up you still heard the rain but it was not strong but you saw that sabito was awake, which was the first time sabito was awake than me Sabito saw you awake.

"It's good that you're awake" sabito said.

With a smile on his face you saw Sabito smiling, you knew that the smile on his face was not real.

Because of those smiles of his, he's been through something dark, he's just trying to smile even though he knows he's been through something, he just doesn't say it.

"Good morning You are the first to wake up than me" you said.

While rubbing your eyes you yawned.

You're still sleepy at this time you want to sleep because last night you couldn't sleep well because of what you saw in your vision last night when you held Sabito's cheek.

You looked at Sabito and at his cheek you suddenly remembered the demon that attacked him Yoriichi looks exactly like the demon you saw in your vision last night.

Maybe that's why he got a scar because he fought Yoriichi, but one of the things you wonder about is a man there you saw there a man who was also wearing a demon slayer corps clothes.

And he also has a mark on his forehead and has earrings similar to yoriichi.

But he is a demon like yoriichi but from what you see he seems to be the leader of all the demons and his eyes are very red like the color of blood and the same eyes you saw in your dreams with red eyes too.

The eyes that you saw in your vision and in your dreams are exactly the same so you thought that Sabito might have encountered the demons you saw in your vision last night.

"We can leave now but we must be alert around us because there is a demon roaming around now even though it is morning because there is no sun." Sabito said.

He got up to get ready and you got up too. You gave him the haori but he didn't accept it "here your haori" you said you gave it to him but he didn't accept it.

"it's yours first because it's cold outside so use it." Sabito said

You're already ashamed of Sabito but you just put on his haori because it's also very cold outside because the rain hasn't stopped yet but not as strong as last night.

We came out of the cave where we were resting and continued walking back to the mansion.

While we were walking you looked at the sky there was no sun at all and it was still cloudy and at this time there were demons roaming around.

And you looked at where we were passing and I noticed that it was starting to fog around that's why you was surprised when Sabito held your hand tightly.