{29}

*3K Words*

*3K Words*

(City)

A few hours later you arrived in the city and you saw in the sky that the moon was very bright and the size of the moon was not the same as last night So when you got to the city, you went straight to the fabric stores and looked for good fabric to use for your sewing.

You've been to two stores but you haven't bought any fabric yet, so you,
You walked to another part of the city to see if you could find another store.

You wandered around the city until you found a shop with fabrics you started for a while to see if you could find some nice fabric when you looked at the store you saw Violetpink fabric you immediately liked its fabric.

And you immediately thought of what you would do with the fabric youbsaw you bought it and when you bought it you went out of the store and thought you would walk around the city for a few minutes before going home.

While you was walking something caught your eyes you saw yoriichi so when you saw him in the city everything came back sabito told you that he is a demon.

You froze where you was standing when you saw him in the city walking until what you was afraid of was done, he turned to you where you was.

When he look at you where you was standing you was scared you forced yourself to move and get away from him but you couldn't do it you couldn't move your body when yoriichi saw you he walked towards you when you noticed that he was coming towards you, you started to panic a lot.

You slowly walk backwards you turned around and walked quickly away from him but you could feel that he was following you so you went to a lot of people.

While you was walking, many things came to your mind, who can you ask for help here in the city, you don't know anyone here, if you tell others about the demon, you're sure they won't believe you, so you thought of another way how to get rid of him get lost.

Even if you mislead him he will still follow you because he is a demon so he will still follow you wherever you go.

Until you got to the part of the city where there weren't many people, so many people entered your mind that you didn't notice where you was going until you realized that you got to the part of the city where there weren't many people.

You panicked when you noticed that the part of the city you went to wasn't crowded so you looked around where you could pass until you saw an alley and you passed there you quickly ran until you reached the very end of the alley, you found out that there was no other way to the alley you entered.

You looked around but you didn't see any other way you panicked a lot until suddenly you felt someone hugging you from behind you couldn't move when you felt someone hug you, your whole body stiffened.

"Y/n... I miss you so much... do you know that?" Yoriichi whisper into your ear you struggled with him to get out of his embrace, but when you struggled, he tightened his embrace even more.