{52}

*3

*3.4K Words*

"One against five."

.
.
.
.
.

"One against five." Yuichiro said.

His twin stopped laughing and looked at Yuichiro with one eyebrow raised.

"Why are you afraid? Fight with the five of us? I thought you were as strong, right? We're both upper rank 4, where is the courage you're proud of?" Muichiro asked Yuichiro, obviously insulting Yuichiro to get angry.

While you are praying that the fight between the two will not continue because you know that Yuichiro has no match for his twin.

"Yuichiro don't fight Muichiro please." You whispered to Yuichiro just enough for him to hear.

Yuichiro heard what you were whispering to him even if he wanted to not fight his twin he couldn't do anything if his twin himself was hurt you he need to protect you and would do what he wanted with it.

But it's a good thing Yuichiro didn't send him and it's better to think about how he can get you out of here without you noticing.

"Y/n listen to me carefully when they attack me I want you to run fast and find kanae." Yuichiro whispered to you just enough for you to hear what he said.

When Yuichiro told you this you were nervous about his plan because at any moment his twin could kill him.

"But if I do that you will die, you know how evil your twin is." You said to Yuichiro.

"Don't think that the important thing is that you can run and get out of here." Yuichiro said.

You still thought twice about what to do because you didn't want to leave Yuichiro here alone to fight with the five of them, they would surely defeat Yuichiro.

Even if you know Yuichiro is strong, it will still be difficult for them to fight with the five of them.

"Is he a former uppermoons? because I feel his presence as an uppermoon?" Aizetsu asked.

His other clones did not answer because they knew that his question was meaningless, while Aizetsu knew that Muichiro's twin, Yuichiro, was an uppermoon.

"How much more do you need to ask that, Aizetsu? You know that Muichiro's twin is an uppermoon, why are you still asking?" Urogi asked him.

Aizetsu doesn't have a word for it because
Aizetsu was hurt by what Urogi said to him, even though he was one of his clones, they could hurt him with just their words, even though it hurt him that his clones were treating him like that, he still accepted the tree of them.

But there's a side to him that he can't accept his three clones when Aizetsu sees you on the first day, he can't be bothered with every mission they do, you're on his mind.