{12}

*3

*3.3k Words*

.
.
.
.
.

"Do you think y/n will like me when he finds out the truth about being human I'm human that I'm not a human being but a demon who drives him crazy too much

"Do you think y/n will like me when he finds out the truth about being human I'm human that I'm not a human being but a demon who drives him crazy too much."

Kaigaku asked the woman again but it still wouldn't answer his question.

"you don't want to answer my question!" Kaigaku is very
annoyed with the woman.

"I guess I don't have any choice but to kill you, If you don't want to answer my question I will difficultly kill you so that you will not forget that a demon killed you!" Kaigaku said.

Kaigaku removed the cracked part of the plate from the woman's mouth when he removed it the woman grew fat on the ground and vomited her blood.

Kaigaku took the woman's other arm and pulled it hard with the sheer force of his pull to remove one of the woman's arms the woman cried out in great pain.

"MY ARM!!!! AHHHHH!!!! IT'S HURTS!!!! MY ARM!!!" the woman was restless and in extreme pain as he held her other arm.

While Kaigaku just turned us in front of him holding the woman's arm Now you know how painful it was to be asked by a demon who did not answer."

Kaigaku went to the side and sat in front of the woman holding the woman's arm.

"What can your flesh taste like?" Kaigaku said.

While licking the woman on his hand the woman who was afraid of him just stared at him.

Until Kaigaku It the woman's arm the woman was just looking at him with wide eyes the woman couldn't believe what she was seeing.

His arm was eaten by a demon right in front of him, the woman's eyes widened when she saw Kaigaku was very good at eating his arm.

The woman could do nothing but cry out and ask for help while the Kaigaku consumed the woman's arm until the signature insulted the woman because of its excessive noise.

He looked at the woman and warned the woman to be quiet using only his eyes when the woman noticed this she suddenly fell silent when she saw Kagaku looking at her seriously.