{70}

*4K Words*

*4K Words*

"What kind of feeling do I have? Why does someone seem to be watching at me?"

.
.
.
.
.

A few hours ago and you couldn't help feeling that someone was looking at you so you tried to ignore it while you were talking to Sabito.

Sabito noticed that you seemed restless from where you were standing as if you were feeling something strange that he couldn't feel himself.

While you were trying to figure out what you were feeling, something about Sabito's feelings entered your mind, it was to get rid of the thoughts that you couldn't understand, so you tried to talk to Sabito because this was the only way to lose the fear you feel.

But even if you want to talk to Sabito, you can't do it yourself because you are ashamed of him, even though you know that Sabito has been honest about his feelings for you, but even so, you can't talk or make eye contact to him.

Even though it was a difficult task for yourself, you just forced yourself to talk to Sabito because you could feel the creepiness around you as if someone was staring at you that even you didn't know who was staring at you.

"Sabito..." You said and Sabito look at you with confused look at his face.

"Hmm?" Sabito just hm at you and waiting what are you going to say to him but while Sabito was waiting for you to tell him that he saw in his two eyes that your two hands were shaking, Sabito didn't know what you were afraid of and why your hands were shaking.

"About It's about your feelings for me..." You said you couldn't face Sabito and you just stared at the tatami floor while holding both of your hands.

When you said that Sabito figure is what you want to talk about, even Sabito doesn't know what to tell you about his feelings for you.

"Is that it? If you don't accept my feelings for you, that's okay, I'll accept that." Sabito told you.

When Sabito told you this you looked at him and you saw his face that he was so sad you didn't know but you were also going to be hurt when he told you this.

You don't want to believe what Sabito told you that he likes you because at that time he only thought of you as friends, he was surprised when you remembered that day when he kissed you and told you that he likes you so that's when the process started your brain about everything that happened that day.

Even now that you are still shocked by what he did, you didn't think that the one you considered a friend liked you before because you only thought of him as a friend but now it's not like you feel like him because he was the first person that you met this world and he was also your first friend here, your first family and Sabito is also the one who saves you if you are in a danger situation.

That's why you became comfortable with him and little by little your heart was beating when you were with him and you couldn't help but look at him.

"Uhm... Sabito don't think that I don't like you... I've had a crush on you since before." You said Sabito eyes wide when you said this he didn't expect that you like him to.