{26}

*3

*3.1K Words*

A few moments later, you got up from the bed where you was lying, lady tamayo helped you stand up she wondered where you was going and why you stood up.

"Where are you going y/n why are you stood up doesn't your head hurt anymore?" Lady tamayo asked.

You just shake your head so she knows that your head doesn't hurt anymore even though you know to yourself that you still feel dizzy.

But you preferred to talk to the woman you saw here in lady tamayo's room, you also have questions for that woman that only she can answer.

You stood up and walked to the door, lady tamayo just looked at you while walking to the door.

When you got to the door, you slid the sojo door open and step out in the room and you slide the sojo door close.

When you closed the door, you started to walk. You wondered why your pet dog wasn't following but you saw a while ago before you closed the door of lady tamayo you saw your pet dog lying on the tatami floor but you let it there first your pet dog is the important thing now that you can go to that woman's room.

How many seconds did it take me to reach the woman's room when you first entered the butterfly mansion.

You slide opened the sojo door and saw that it was very dark inside and the only light you could see were candles that were around the room, you went in. You didn't think twice about entering the room even though you knew that life could be in danger.

When you entered, the door suddenly closed behind you and you felt the cold air and you saw in front that there was a cabinet not far from you, you saw that there were jars containing hearts eyes and other human organs your not sure if the organs inside the jar are human organs.

And you also noticed the wisteria petals surrounding each of the jars and you wondered doesn't wisteria kill demons why are there wisteria around each of the jars.

'Why are there wisteria surrounding each jar, don't demons hate wisteria because it is poisonous to them?'

You thought to yourself until you lose all my thought when that you heard someone whisper in your ear.

"It's good that you're thinking of coming here" When you heard someone whispering to you, you jumped in fear and nervousness.

You looked behind but you didn't see anyone until you felt someone tap on your shoulder that made me jump in fear when you saw the woman behind you.

The woman just looked at you while smiling at you as if she was happy with you while she was scaring you.

You couldn't speak right away because you was so scared and you was so nervous when you saw the woman behind you when the woman saw you, you was so scared and so nervous that she ask you for forgiveness.