{40}

*3K Words*

*3K Words*

His two slaves were surprised when they saw that yoriichi stabbed one of his slaves in the chest right in front of his two slaves and both of them went backwards.

One of yoriichi's slaves turns to the other and reaches out his hand and asks for help for both of them.

"H-help m-me" said his slave while vomiting blood, the two were scared they didn't know what to do.

All of a sudden yoriichi pulled his slave's heart when yoriichi got his heart yoriichi removed his hand from his slave's chest and the two of them saw her body lying on the tatami floor while bathing in his own blood.

That yoriichi's two slaves were so afraid of what they saw they couldn't believe that yoriichi had done that to his two slaves

when yoriichi removed the heart of one of his slaves, he looked at his two remaining slaves and saw that they were very afraid of him.

So he asked one of his slaves if he still wanted to live in the world now that he knew he was a true human being.

"Do you two still want to live?" yoriichi asked the two, yoriichi expected them to answer what he asked them.

But the two didn't answer his question, yoriichi just stared at them while the two women were shaking with fear.

"If you want to live you will follow what I tell you" yoriichi said to the two the two had nothing else to do but nodded there head to what yoriichi told them while Kokushibo was looking at them not far from them.

'what are you planning yoriichi?'

Kokushibo thoughts to himself kokushibo knows that his twins are planning something even though they are not very close to each other, he will know it immediately when something is planned.

While yoriichi ordered his two slaves to return to the basement when his two slaves left.

He as left alone in the living room while he was holding the heart of his slave that he killed he squeezed the heart in his hand until it bled.

"̶I ̶w̶i̶l̶l ̶n̶o̶t a̶̶l̶l̶o̶w ̶d̶o̶u̶ma̶ ̶t̶o ̶g̶e̶t ̶y̶o̶u ̶f̶r̶o̶m ̶m̶e ̶y/̶n ̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l ̶d̶o ̶e̶v̶e̶r̶y̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g ̶t̶o ̶m̶a̶̶k̶e ̶y̶o̶u ̶l̶o̶v̶e ̶m̶e ̶t̶oo!"

.
.
.
.
.

You and douma were together at the infinity castle when you saw that his wound was healed you were playing with his hair while you were playing with his hair you started asking him a few things.