{43}

*2

*2.9K Words*

T̶ha̶̶t'̶s ̶̶Ba̶̶s̶ta̶̶r̶d!"

Hantengu and his clones saw how angry he was with his twin.

"What are your plans today muichiro?" Aizetsu asked.

Muichiro didn't answer because what was on his mind right now was killing his twin and returning you to the infinity castle, that's all he had in mind.

"What kind of question is that, Aizetsu, you know what muichiro will do to his twins." Karaku said.

Aizetsu remained silent as he stood because he knew that Muichiro would kill his twin after he found out that his twin was still alive.

Aizetsu is different from his other clones, he has a soft side unlike his other clones who mercilessly kill defenseless people just like Hantengu.

"And the king said that they are going to attack a village with Douma Akaza and Kokushibo along with Gyomei and Genya." Mitsuri said

Hantengu's other clones wondered why they were the only ones ordered by the demon king to destroy villages.

"Why weren't we ordered to do that?" Sekido asked Mitsuri.

"Yes, that's our job from the beginning" added Karaku.

"The demon king has a reason why he ordered them to attack a village." Mitsuri said.

One of Hantengu's clones, Sekido, was angry because the demon king didn't just give them a job.

"Why them!" Sekido said angrily.

"Why do you have a complaint, Sekido?"

They were suddenly quiet when they heard a familiar voice when they looked where it was coming from they saw the demon king with yoriichi and muzan.

They all kneel down when they see the demon king.

"Do you know why I came here?" asked the demon king they didn't say a word.

The demon king looked at Shinobu with anger in his eyes he asked him.

"Shinobu are you honest with me?" he asked Shinobu Hantengu and Muichiro as well as Mitsuri were surprised why the demon king asked him this.

Shinonu's head rise and stared at the demon king when suddenly a sharp object pierced her throat.

Shinobu spat out blood, she couldn't understand why the demon king was asking him that, she was loyal to him since she became a demon.

"Hones-" Shinobu couldn't finish what she was going to say when the sharp object was deeply buried in her throat.

"I don't need your answer." the demon king said to him as the sharp object went deep into her throat she felt that it was poisonous.