Introduction

Akhil Chakravarthy is a 29 years old smart, charming business man cum bike racer. His father Chakravarthy and mother Sheela. Akhil is not arrogant but his persona appears quite the opposite to it. He is an extrovert to his family and friends but a complete stranger to people who are not in his radar. He always wanted to be a bike racer but his love for his father made him choose their family business leaving racing as a hobby. Akhil wanted a loving, caring and understanding girl as his best half in marriage. He loved his mother more than anything in the world and she only wanted the best for her son, best school, best college, best suites and now she only want a most beautiful girl to be married to her son unlike his father who wanted only a caring and loving girl for his son. 

Jhaanvi is a 23 years old young, calm, well mannered and caring girl. Speaking of her beauty she had a big scar on her left cheek and always covered her face with a veil. She is the daughter of a maid Sita who works for one of the reputed business family. Her father passed away even before she was born. Jhaanvi too works at the same residence helping her mother. They stayed in the staff quarters. The lady of the house Kamini loved and cared a lot for her. To the world Jhaanvi is just a highly school graduated girl but in real Kamini made her study business from home and she was excellent in that which none knew except Kamini, Sita and Ram who was Jhaanvi's best friend since teen age and also her neighbour.

 Akhil hates Jhaanvi and he was always cold to her not for being unbeautiful but being attracted to her everytime he had been around her. However he tried, he could not take her thoughts away and her not so beautiful face from his mind.

Is this Love or lust ? He blamed himself for thinking of a low girl . A war begins between his mind and heart. He wanted to run away from the thoughts and desires for Jhaanvi but ends up marrying her. 

Jhaanvi being the most calm and the kind hearted caring girl decides to give the marriage a chance  and she does everything from her heart to win his heart and eventually falls in love or may be the love for him which was deep in her already made her fight for him.

A battle between love and lust, pride and prejudice. Will Akhil realize his love or will it be too late to realize that she is his destiny. 

An entirely different and promising love journey between Akhil and Jhaanvi.

**************

A/N:

Hope you will all love and support Akhil and Jhaanvi with all your heart.

 A story full of love, romance, hate as well as humour - a new try.

Another love journey 

Msjasly