Chapter - 10

Recap: Sheela makes Jhanvi do all the household chores. Kabir and Sanjay confront Akhil on marrying Jhanvi.

******************

Akhil was driving back home in the evening. His mind was reckless, his soul was messy and his heart was heavy yet he could not clear the image of Jhanvi and her painful , innocent eyes. He decided to push her away but only got her in the most closest way to him in his life. She is his wife.

Will he be able to take her out, walk hand in hand and introduce her proudly like any men would  love to do with his wife, Will she walk by his side holding his hand, will she smile at him lovingly like any wife would do at her husband ?

Will people mock him for her face, will they hurt him or what if people hurt her with words, will he be able hold his anger and not kill those who would dare to hurt her ?

Will he be able to love her from the bottom of his heart or is he already in love ?

Will Jhanvi love him after seeing his cold side and hatred for her ? Will he be able to let her go away from his life if she decides to leave him ?

There were no answers for any of the questions that bombarded his mind. He rubbed his forehead to ease the pain and finally reached home and parked his car. He entered inside and saw Kamini sitting and Jhanvi was standing next to her. Sheela had a straight face. All their attention turned to Akhil who sat on the couch next to Sheela. 

He raised his head and tried to see Jhanvi but her shawl was covering her face sideways hiding from him.

Akh: hello aunty ? Sorry to ask, May I know if there is any reason for the sudden visit ?

Kam: Akhil, I just came few minutes back. I got some dresses for Jhanvi. Since everything happened in a hurry I could not send anything to her. Why are you so dull Akhil ?

Akh: Nothing just headache. I will be fine.

Kam: Jhanvi get him your special tea. He will forget the headache instantly.

Jhanvi moved to the kitchen and made him tea and gave it to him. He looked at her but her eyes were looking down the floor. He sipped the tea and closed his eyes as his nerves felt a relaxing sensation from its aroma.

Kam: Sheela if you don't mind shall I help Jhanvi with bags in her room.

Sheela agreed and Jhanvi guided Kamini to her room. Kamini saw it was a simple room probably a guest room. She sat on the bed and made Jhanvi sit next to her.

Kam: Jhanvi, I know things are not right now. I m not forcing you in this marriage but I request you to give a chance in this. Anytime if you wanted to give up come back to us.

Jha Mv: How will manage if he married me only for revenge from Liya ? What will I do to make this marriage work ?

Kam: Take care and eat well ok.

Jha: Madam, I need to visit the designer office. I have to submit my deisgns. How will I go ?

Kam: Don't worry I will tell Akhil to send you to our home and you can go meet designer with that reason.I will inform Ram and he will accompany you from anywhere near by.

Jha: thank you. How is maa and grand pa?

Kam: Sita is good and for grand pa we have arranged a home nurse. He is so happy for you. Ok I will leave now. Call me if you need anything.

Kamini came out and saw Akhil alone in the living and informed him to send Jhanvi to her home the next day and bid him bye. Jhanvi went out to send her and returned back to kitchen and started arranging dinner for Akhil. He walked to the dining and stopped before her.