Chapter - 54

Note: Introduction of my next book Forbidden Love is published. Please give a read and the updates will be slow to start with. Love u all as always.❤

Recap: Akhil and Jhanvi enjoy the bike ride. Mayuri is fired as she bad mouths Jhanvi about having affair with Akhil. Later she gets to know they are married.

***************

Akhil drove his car after picking up Kabir and Sanjay early in the morning. He informed Jhanvi that he had to meet a customer along with Kabir and Sanjay and left home early. Kabir and Sanjay were nudging them all way to know where they were headed but Akhil just smiled and remaind silent.

Kab: you are suppose to give surprises to Jhanvi and not us idiot. Tell us where you are driving now.

Sanj: Are you kidnapping us for interuppting your romance with Jhanvi at office ?

Kab: Ivan senjalum seivan. ( He could do that )

Akh: Shut up we are almost close just 5 minutes.

Kab: I m hungry so get us breakfast without fail.

They reached the spot and Kabir and Sanjay looked around. They could see only a few houses that looked very majestic and royal. The entire environment looked like reserved place and they saw few names of elites from the business group and media.

Akhil stopped his car infront of a three storeyed building and a security opened the gate for them and wished Akhil who smiled at him. He stopped the car at the patio and got down. Following Akhil, Kabir and Sanjay got down and looked around.

There was garden in the front with swing and the exterior of the house looked very magnificient.

Akhil entered inside with his friends and the interior was very classy with all imported furnitures and wall hangings. Akhil gave a quick tour to them. The ground floor had a huge living, a study, pooja room and a high class modular kitchen with complete equipments.

First floor had a master bed room and two bed rooms. The master bed room was plain without any interiors or furnishing. While other rooms were completed with all interiors. Second floor had a library, office for Akhil and Jhanvi, where Jhanvi's had all the arrangements for her sketching. There was also a home theatre in the same floor.

Third floor had a gym and an indoor swimming pool.

Kabir: This is absolutely fantabulous man. By the way who owns this ?

Akh: Jhanvi....I bought this for her. I don't want her to be locked in the penthouse for a long time so I bought this and best part is I will propose her here. Our new home and a new begining.

Sanjay and Kabir hugged Akhil and patted his back.

Kab: We are so happy Akhil. We initially I had a fear on how you will treat Jhanvi. But I can tell proudly that she is very lucky to have you in her life.

Akh: No Kabir, I m lucky to have her in my life.

San: Now only ten days left so what else you want to do ?

Akh: Get our event manager from our resort and I want this entire place to be decorated. Let them share the ideas and I will finalize the best one.

Kab: Don't worry we will take care.

Akh: Main problem is, I could not control the excitement of proposing her and what if she asks me the reason ?

San: Tell something and manage for the next few days.

Akh: that is the problem. I can't lie to her and I will start blurting out when she looks into my eyes.

Kab: Then pretend to be busy and go home late and leave early. Weekend come to our apartment and then we shall come here to check on the arrangements.