Chapter- 82

Recap: Grandpa reveals about Jhanvi's real father and mother to AKhil.

********************

Akhil was puffing a cigarette in the garden his thoughts still on what he heard from Liya's grandfather. Jhanvi came and sat next to him leaning on his shoulder.

Jha: Too bad you are smoking daddy. Don't you think that you must stop smoking. This may affect our baby's health.

Akhil dropped the cigarette and crushed it under his flip flop and pulled her to his lap.

Akh: Do you even know what it means when you call me daddy Jaan ? Don't awake the beast angel, you won't even know the dirtiest things I want to do with you.

Jha: Tell me....let me know what it is ...

Akh: We will have a practical session later on some special day not now. papa thoongitala ? ( Is our baby asleep ?)

Jha: hmm she will be alone come lets go.

Both stood to walk to their room and Jhanvi entwined her fingers with his.

Jha: Akhil, is something bothering you...your face looks stressed. You are not alone Akhil, I m there for you so you can share anything that bothers you.

Akh: Yes my love but there is nothing for me to worry now. So relax and now listen. We should get a bigger cot now so that we will not disturb our princess during her sleep until then couch and washroom will save us.

Jha: shameless fellow. Behave like a daddy...

Akhil pushed her on the couch and hovered her biting her lips between his teeth.

Akh: Save that word until I return from New york. I will surprise you on my return and that word will save you.

He pecked her lips and laid on the bed next to the baby and kissed her forehead before they cuddled to sleep.

On the day of his trip to New york Akhil got ready and was holding the baby to his chest taking all her feel with him.

Akh: Princess, appa will return as early as possible after the business schedule until then be good with your amma. After I return we will trouble her together and not let her sleep.

Jha: Don't spoil her with your dirty talks already Akhil. 

Akh: Your thoughts are dirty di wifey. Don't blame me so tell me you want sleepless nights is it ?

Jha: What if I say yes ?

Akh: Your wish my command sweet cheeks. Take enough rest and have wet dreams of me.

Jhanvi took baby from him and he kissed Jhanvi and left to the airport. Kabir saw him not being himself and something worrying him but Akhil was not able to share his worries with anyone atleast not this early and said he was having a headache and nothing else.

That night Jhanvi slept holding baby in her arms awaiting the night to get over. She was anxiously waiting to speak with Liya to know what happened with Naren and his parents.

Morning Jhanvi finished her works quickly. She was in her room when Liya called her.

Liya: How are you Jhanvi ? 

Jha: hmm good, hope you are good too. What have you decided ?

Liya: I will help you because even I want Naren to be safe and I want him get out of this revenge plans. We want a peaceful life for us.

Jha: thank you. Can you try to know why he wants to get revenge with Akhil ?

Liya: Akhil had done accident of Naren's father who was dead out of it and Akhil's father had killed Naren's mother to cover up his son's crime.