You are Stars

P.S: Don't skip this part. The information you needed and waiting for the most is at the end. 

Yes....My dear readers you are the stars who have been giving happiness to many people and me over here with all your live comments. Words are less to express my love and thanks to you.

102 Chapters including Introduction and Epilogue with 1,90,000 words, 292K Reads,    65.9K Votes and 23.8K Comments.

It was a wonderful journey with all your love for Akhil and Jhanvi. You people have been constantly supporting and encouraging me through every possible way and I m blessed for it and I owe you all.

I was happy to the moon when I saw the comments from most of the silent readers in the 100th chapter and Epilogue. Finally I could get words of appreciation from you all for Akhil and Jhanvi. Thank You so much. I tried my best and replied to most of the comments.

His Angel in disguise had one fact clear that nobody is perfect in their life. In either way what we feel right is wrong for some. We cannot be good to everyone in all times. The situation and the love we have for our closed ones decide the personality in us but what makes the difference is we accepting our fault and to repent for it.

Best would be if we take the words of our genuine people around us to rectify our mistakes before its hurts or breaks person beyond repairing it.

Lesson learnt is simple, lets not hate anyone and spread love and positivity.

Fun facts:

1. The old man who played a major role in destroying everyone's happiness did not have a name until the end of the story.🤣🤣🤣

2. Akhil never called Jhanvi with her full name unless he spoke to some one pointing her.

3. None of the characters said "I love you too" in response to their pair.

Hope you enjoyed the fun facts. Now I would love if you would take a few minutes to express your love for the story.

1. Which is favourite character in the story excluding the leads ?

2. Which is your favourite scene in the story ?

3. Any particular dialogue which got etched in your heart or any dialogue you found hilarious.

4. Anywhere in the story did you felt this part could have been done better. Please mention it.

5. What is over all opinion on HAID ?

Keep supporting every author for their works. Your every vote and comment makes up their day after they find time to update only to keep you entertained between their personal commitments.

And now your favourite part ........The next story announcement will be today at 6 p.m. Watch my instagram for exclusive announcement...

Thank you.

With love

Msjasly