Chapter - 19

Recap: Sheela invites her nephew Vishal to stay at her home. Akhil and Jhanvi spend time together having dinner.

********************

Akhil caged Jhanvi between his hands locking her on the door. He leans forward and his lips brushed hers gently. Before he could kiss her there was a knock on the door and Akhil groaned for the disturbance whereas Jhanvi panicked and started having short breathes. 

Akhil: shhh, calm down. Let me check who is here.

Jhanvi moved aside and Akhil open the door a little and saw Vishal standing with a smile. Akhil clenched his fist and stared at him.

Akhil: What do you want. Why are you here at this time ?

Vishal: Akhil, seems like you had special dinner. The aroma is hitting my hunger cells man.

Akhil: thats it ? Now leave.

Vishal: what is the hurry. I thought of having some cousin time. Possibly I can get some business knowledge from you. you wanted me to be responsible.

Akhil: I m tired and will speak some other time. Good night.

Vishal gave a smirk and started going down. Akhil watched him leave and shut the door. He leaned on the door sideways watching Jhanvi fidgeting her top.

Akhil held her wrist and pulled her close to him. Her palm landed on his bare chest between the vest and she gasped and tried to remove her palms but Akhil stopped and held it back on place.

Akhil: Someone liked seeing me in vest in the morning but now all acting like shy baby.

Jhan: I...I did not see you...

Akhil: I did not say it was you. So you saw me. Like what you see ?

Jhan: no.....

Akhil: No ? If you don't like the vest. fine I will remove it.

Jha: no no no no...Its good please don't remove...

Akhil bit his lips stopping from smiling. His hand held her neck and his thumb caressed her cheeks gently.

Akhil: Its not like we are doing dirty things secretly. We are married and just because I don't want to hurt or make my mother furious I m meeting you out of her eyes but doesn't mean we should hide from everyone.

Jha: hmmmm. 

Akhil hugged her tight and nuzzled in her neck and inhaled her addictive scent.

Akhi: Stop me if you are uncomfortable.

Jhanvi clutched bare skin on his chest and her toes curled. Akhil peppered kisses on her neck and looked at her eyes that are shut and her hands holding him. He leaned and kissed her lips and sucked her lower lips. He wanted her to kiss him back.

Akhi: Kiss me angel.......

Jha: I ....I don't know how to.

Akhi: Follow my actions..you can learn.

He sucked her lower lips and Jhanvi kissed him back slowly. He groaned as he was turning hard. She went weak on her knees and instantly let her hands hold him around his neck. Akhil pressed his body against hers and deepened the kiss invading her mouth. He stopped kissing when she went out of air and kissed her cheeks.

Akhi: You are quick learner Mrs. Akhil. So how about I will come to get my good morning kiss and you come to give me my good night kiss everyday.

Jhanvi looked away blushing and smiling. Akhil kissed her neck and let his tongue trace her ear lobe.