Chapter - 52

Recap: Akhil and Jhanvi have an intimate time. Akhil lashes out on Mayuri for disrespecting Jhanvi.

*****************************

Akhil was with Kabir and Sanjay in their apartment and they were having a short get together after a long time.

Kab: Early he used to stay with us often but right now sir is very busy with his life romancing.

Akh: Just get married both of you and get busy yourself rather complaining me.

San: Let go of that talk and now tell me what is the matter you are here.

Akh: you are always smart Sanjay. Let me come to point. I want to propose Jhanvi and I want to do it on my birthday. Sure she will make some surprise for me and I want to surprise her instead.

Kab: finally you got some sense to do it. So what is your plan because your birthday is just a month away.

Akh: I have some list of plans but yet to finalize on it. But I will do it quickly and make arrangements for it.

Kab: What ring are you going to present her ?

Akh: I have got a ring already. Remember when I took her shopping for Ram and Vishal, I saw her eyes lit up when it fell on a diamond butterfly ring. that was too unique and looked very elegant. She will be excited to see that I got it for her.

San: See how romantic he has turned into it.

Kab: People say love makes you do anything and now I agree after seeing our own friend sho is now a love sick puppy.

Akh: One of my plan is taking to her favourite destination and propose her.

Kab: You are planning your honeymoon as well right ?

Akh: May be....I m not sure if that will succeed else I have some other plans too. Lets see.

Later Akhil returned home and saw Jhanvi in the kitchen. He kissed her cheeks and sat on the kitchen island. She smiled at him and started focusing on her cooking.

Akh: so what is my wife cooking for me today ?

Jha: Its been long time I have cooked so thought of preparing your favourite pasta. Did you had dinner at Kabir anna's place ?

Akh: No just a little beer nothing else.

He helped her in cooking and he took the pasta in a plate and pulled her to the balcony. They sat comfortably and started eating feeding each other. They had made a habit of eating from the same plate when they are at home alone. It made the environment cozy and felt too initmate eating from a single plate.

Afte their dinner Akhil saw her fidgeting with her fingers and he pulled her to his lap.

Akh: What is that you are worrying about Jaan ?

Jha: Akhil, you know that you are very smart, handsome and a celebrity businessman and a sportsman.

Akh: So ?????

Jha: I mean you could have married someone equal to your status, someone beautiful and you could introduce proudly as your wife unlike me hiding from everyone without any status.

Akhil sighed and rubbed his face in his palm and held her chin to face him.

Akh: Do you regret being my wife Jaan ?

Jha: what nonsense, I m more than happy and proud to be your wife but can you say the same way.

Akh: Yes and do you think that I married you in an impulse ? You are wrong angel. You have been in my mind for a long time. I have told you already to stop overthinking. We are good in our life isn't it ?