Chapter - 65

Recap: Jhanvi catch Kamala being all healthy and eating the chicken.

***************

Kamala felt bad for spoiling up the plans and saw Akhil getting down the stairs with luggage towards the dining. Kamala gave a pleading look to Akhil who sighed and saw Jhanvi's face which had a hurt and understood of being caught with the acting.

Jha: Thank you so much Granny for showing me your acting talents but you know what, I did find you acting on day 1 when I came here. I waited for you to tell me that you are faking it. Just I expected a little bit of truth from you. No worries I m used to all these.

Akh: Angel, please don't blame her. It wasn't her fault. I did this, I made her to put this act to bring you here. 

Jha: What could I expect from you Mr. Akhil ? Any way I can't blame you because I myself was not true to you from the begining so I don't hold any rights to question you. 

Kam: Jaanu, please don't get wrong. We did this for you. When we do something for a good cause it doesn't count as betrayal rather an attempt to fix everything. We know and you too know that whatever happened was not at any of your or Akhil's fault. We cannot see you both crying in loneliness. You are meant to be together and we did this for that. 

Akh: Granny please go to your room. Let me talk.please..

Kamala went to her room and Akhil placed his trolley aside and stood in front of Jhanvi.

Akh: Jaan, like I said already. I cannot live without you..I was happy looking at you daily in our home. If you want to punish then do it to me. Granny is not responsible even a bit in this.

Jha: Whom I to punish ? I m leaving.

Akhil hugged her but she wriggled in his hold. He caught her tight mumbling sorry.

Akh: Please Jaan, elame namakkaga dhan panren di. Unkooda irukkanum dhan panren. Seri nee enna sonnalum accept panren but naa race mudinju vara varaikkum wait pannu. Nee poita ennala edhulayum concentrate panna mudiyadhu. Ennoda strength, weakness ellame nee dhan di. Please angel...Enakkaga idhu mattum pannu. ( I did everything for us Jaan. I want to stay with you. Fine, I will accept whatever you say but wait for me to return after my race. If you leave me then I will not be able to concentrate on anything. you are my strength as well as weakness)

Jhanvi nodded her head in acceptance and he kissed her hair but never left her from his embrace.

Jha: Leave me...you need to leave..

Akh: Just few minutes Jaan, I know you will wish for my win but can I hear you wishing me. Please Jaan....I want you with me all the time like the air I breathe.

He pulled away from the hug and cupped her face. He kissed her forehead while she mumbled all the best which made him happy to the core.

Akhil moved towards the door and stopped looking at her.

Akh Mv: I will never let you go away from me Jaan. Its a promise always and I know what to do to keep you with me. See you tomorrow at the race. 

Kamala said sorry and left the penthouse informing Jhanvi that she, Isha,Kabir and Sanjay were leaving to Noida and a ticket has been booked for her too. Kamala requested Jhanvi to join them and left the place.

By evening Isha, Kamala, Kabir and Sanjay were waiting for Jhanvi till the final announcement and called Akhil.

Kab: Akhil, Jhanvi has not come yet. We got the final announcement so we are leaving.

Akh: don't worry. you guys board the flight. Jhanvi will come for sure. You will all see her at the race.

They boarded the flight and Isha felt bad for Akhil.