Chapter- 35

P.S: I'm sorry everybody..I couldn't update yesterday. I was completely exhausted physically and mentally so needed rest badly. Still not feeling well but your constant love pushed me beyond the exhaustion to give update. Thank u for the 100K love...I'm truly blessed with your love...❤️❤️❤️❤️

Recap: Akhil and Jhanvi's bonding time singing, dancing, shopping and have dinner at his suite.

************************

Akhil stayed home to prepare the tender and informed Kabir, Sanjay to look after the works at office. They made sure that their tender will be done in the most secret way and even Mayuri was convinced that CK fashions was not participating in the tender. Akhil was busy in his study working on the quote and other office works.

Kamala was looking after the sarees brought by a sales man from a traditional boutique.

Kam: Our manager said your sarees are excellent in designs and quality so I wanted one for my grand daughter in law on her special day. Show me the best of your collections and it should be unique.

Sales man: Madam all our collections are unique and are designed by the famous designer J.

Isha: wow, designer J, no wonder all the sarees are masterpiece. does she really stitch all these by her own ?

Salesman: No mam, she only sketches the designs and does not do any sort tailoring works. She even make special designs according to your wish and designs.

Kamala picked a sky blue color saree and Isha too liked a lot. Later they selected saree for everyone and saw Sheela standing with an unreadable expression on her face.

Kam: Sheela see I have bought you the most expensive saree. You must be missing this color in your wardrobe.

She: Yes maa, I don't have this color. Thank you for buying one for me.

Sheela got the saree and Kamala , Isha left to Kamala's room. Kabir came there with a file and saw Sheela in the living.

She: What a surprise finally you found time to visit ?

Kab: No mom, we were just held up with work at office. Actually I need to be back to meet a customer I will give this file to Akhil and take my leave.

She: He just left to his room to rest after working for long time. May be I can give the file to him just leave it with me.

Kab: I need this file for the next meeting. I will come back and collect by afternoon.

She: No problem I will get it signed and you can collect it in case he is busy again.

Kab: thank you so much mom.

Sheela entered Akhil's study with file little later and saw him very busy.

Akh: Yes mom anything urgent. 

She: Yes Akhil, Kabir gave me this file and left to meet some customer. He said that he has checked the file and wanted to sign it. I m leaving to my club and will hand over to him.

Akh: why does he come in such hurry ? Let me check and sign later mom.

She: No porblem he was really in a hurry so let me help. He said he has checked so sign it. I will take my leave now. 

Akh: That idiot left without meeting me. 

Akhil signed the papers and returned to Sheela and she left the room with a huge sigh. Later Akhil called Kabir.

Kab: Did you sign those papers Akhil. Sorry customer was eating my head to meet urgently so I did not meet to get it signed.

Akh: Why do you always run at the last moment. For god sake save time and get early for the meetings. Anyhow I have signed and mom has it with her.