Chapter - 59

Recap: Akhil and Jhanvi are broken over the incidents happened and later he finds out that Jhanvi is the small girlfriend he met at the park years back.

*************

Akhil made up his mind to win Jhanvi anyhow and he called Kabir and informed him to take Sita to somewhere leaving Jhanvi alone. He made clear that he wanted to meet Jhanvi alone. Kabir accepted and he turned to Sanjay who was sitting with Jhanvi trying to make conversations with her. Kabir eyed Sanjay to walk to the balcony and then explained him about Akhil's call. Kabir then moved to the kitchen and informed Sita too about the plan.

The three came to the hall and Sita cleared her throat to gain their attention.

Sita: Sanjay, Can you take me to the temple nearby. I want to make some prayers for my daughter's happiness and also I m feeling very low. I will feel better on going to temple.

San: No problem aunty, get ready I will come along with you. 

Kab: Ok then, Sanjay I m leaving to office. Lot of works got accumulated and it will not be good if none of us are in office.

San: Jhanvi will be alone then. May be we shall go to temple later aunty. Is it ok 

Jha: Sanjay anna, I can stay alone no problem. You all carry on. Anyhow I should get used to stay alone.

Kab: We are there for you Jhanvi and you will never be alone in your life. Remember this is just a difficult phase in your life and everything will be alright soon.

Sit: Jaanu, we will come as soon as possible. Take rest until then.

Sita kissed Jhanvi's forehead and the trio left the apartment leaving Jhanvi alone. Kabir called Akhil and informed him that they were leaving for which he replied that he has already arrived and was in the parking.

They met Akhil downstairs at the parking and adviced him to handle carefully. Akhil nodded and once they left he took the lift and suddenly he felt nervous like meeting her for the first time. He stood before the door and hesitated for sometime to ring the door bell.

He paced across the corridor a few times and gulped hard and patted his chest to calm his heart which was beating eratically. He pressed the door bell and waited for her to open the door. Jhanvi who was in the room came out and opened the door.

Their eyes met and tears brimmed in both their eyes. Her lips started trembling and her heart was thudding against her ribcage.

Jha Mv: Why are you here Akhil ? Please don't make it hard for me to stay in decision. I m so vulnerable around you.

She made her heart hard and tried to shut the door but Akhil placed his foot stopping her. He opened the door and entered inside and locked it behind him.

Jha: Will you please open the door and leave from here. Your friends are not at home and there is no one for you to meet  here.

Akh: I did not come for my friends and I have someone most important in my life staying here. My lifeline, my wife is here and how could I not come here.

Jha: May be you are under hallucination. Your most important person must be somewhere else. Just go and find out and let me live in peace.

Jhanvi tried to move away from there but akhil caught her wrist and pinned her to the wall joining their foreheads.

Akh: Please angel...just give me few minutes..please

Jhanvi's crying worsened and she sobbed not looking at him. Akhil wiped her tears with his thumb.

Akh: Tell me if these are the tears of missing me or you think I cheated on you. I know you are hurt and broken but please don't tell me that you believed what you saw. Please tell me you still trust me. You know angel that I will never do that you. I can never live a life without you. Please Jaan....tell me once you still trust me.