Chapter - 30

Recap: Kamala advices Jhanvi and Akhil to mend their relationship.

*************************

Early morning by 3 Akhil's mobile rang and he saw Kabir calling him. Akhil knew Kabir would never call unless it was an emergency so he answered the call immediately.

Akh: Yeah Kabir, what happened ?

Kab: Akhil, the officials from US wanted to have discussion with you personally for th clearance to start our resort over there. I tried to convince but they are adamant to speak to you. sorry to disturb but can you get ready in next 15 minutes for a video conference call.

Akh: We have submitted all the documents and all the charges has been take care legally right ?

Kab: Yes, everything is taken care and I have also informed our lawyer from US to join the call. 

Akh: fine forward me the details and you too join the call.

He quickly changed to formal shirt and set his hair. He placed a sticky note on the mirror about his call and moved to his study with laptop. He was completely busy in the call. Jhanvi woke up to the usual time and saw the empty bed and felt instantly bad. She moved to the vanity to tie her hair and saw the sticky note which brought a smile on her face. 

Jhanvi quickly bathed and changed into a blue saree and moved to the kitchen to complete her works and return to room. Akhil's call was taking so much of time with break in between. Jhanvi was in her room waiting for Akhil and meanwhile Ram called her and she answered his call.

Jha: What happened you have called so early ?

Ram: Rose bud I met him yesterday and we spoke a lot and he too likes me.

Jha: wow, thats great. Congrats Ram, I m so happy for you. 

Ram: Anvi, Shall I propose him ?

Jha: So soon ? Don't you think its too early ?

Ram: We both like each other and know everything about us so why waste time. Better propose and get committed in a relationship. We can get closer and know even more about each other. What say ?

Jha: If you feel he is the one for you then go ahead and do it. All the best.

Ram: I will confirm you shortly and I want your help and your presence when I propose him.

Jha: If not me who else will do it for you. Message me and I will be there for you.

Ram: Thank you Rose bud love you so much.

Jhanvi was so happy that Ram found his love and wanted to be in his happiest moment. Akhil was yet to return and meanwhile she went to the dining to check if Kamala and others had breakfast.

Akhil returned to room after his meeting and saw Jhanvi was missing. He went to bath and got ready in two piece suite. He was setting hair when Jhanvi's mobile pinged with the notification. He saw it was the message from Ram.

" Ram: Meet me at 10 a.m tomorrow at Wild Garden Cafe "

Followed by it there was another message.

" Unknown: The prettiest dresses are worn to be taken off "

Akhil shut his eyes in anger and tightened his fist and hit the wall. Jhanvi came into room and saw Akhil ready for his office. She fidgeted her saree and stood near him. He saw her from the corner of her eyes and took a deep breathe to relax his mind.

Jha: Akhil, shall I get your breakfast here or you will have down ?

Akh: I have an urgent meeting so I will have at office.