Chapter - 42

P.S: Yesterday's update did not reach the usual updates. Please vote. ❤️
Thank you so much to the crazy girls group who blasted the comment section in yesterday's update. You are amazingly crazy and made my day...Love u 😘

Recap: Jhanvi refuses to open about their wedding and request time from Akhil. Liya gets pissed off with Naren's demand.

************

Liya walked in and bumped on to someone whom she wanted the least to be meet. She sighed and rolled her eyes on Sheela and walked away ignoring but Sheela walked behind Liya and sat opposite to Liya as she waited for her friends.

Liya: Aunty I thought you would understand that I m done with everyone of your family and wanted to stay away from you all. Its simple and why don't you understand that. I have been ignoring all your calls. doesn't that say that I have moved on.

She: I have been waiting to speak to you for a long time Liya. Why don't give me few minites to just tell what I have for you ?

Liya: I think we don't have anything to speak further so why should I hear from you.

She: Because I m worried for my son and the only person who can help me is you. 

Liya: Last I knew he married my maid and dumped me at the wedding. Now he lives happily with her and how does that matter to me. 

She: I know he hurt you Liya but please give me few minutes please. For the sake of me or atleast for the sake of your love for him once you had.

Liya: I m waiting for my friends so please be quick and let me be in peace.

She: Thank you Liya. Akhil is drowing himself in worry that he ditched you. He feels guilty and doesn't live a normal life. He doesn't love or least like that maid girl. Both were staying in different rooms in our home and he never looked at her and spent time in his office or stayed at Kabir's apartment. My mother in law came and forced him to live with her in same room and she forced him to do which he hated to do. He is literally hating the life and punishing himself for letting you go away from him. Now he could not take any more pressure from my mother in law to accept her so he left home with her and living in his penthouse. There he is living his own life ignoring her. He used to check from me on your well being and he misses you badly. He just wants to set everything right given a chance. He is longing for you Liya and I see him watching your photos and videos often. Just his guilt is stopping him from reaching you.

Liya: Isn't this funny to hear. First he ditched me and now you say he is feeling guilty for doing it and want me back in his life. Do I look like a fool to you ?

She: Tell me honestly did you not want him in your life before ?

Liya : As you said it was past. Now I m living my life so better let me be.

She: Please Liya give him a chance. Only you can bring the old Akhil back. You both were made for each other and he has realized now. You won't believe me right. Will you believe if I say he had already signed the divorce papers and is just waiting for the six months to be completed.

Liya: He signed the divorce papers ?

She: Yes, he has already informed her and gave the divorce papers to her but as you said she is greedy and demanding a huge amount from him so he is just waiting for the right moment to get rid of her from his life. Then he wanted to come to you by himself but I cannot see my son hurt so I decided to speak to you even before he comes to you so that you will not reject him in an impulse.

Liya stayed quite and looked everywhere and Sheela could not read her mind.

She: I request nothing from you just give me few days to prove you then you will believe me. Until then please don't discuss about this to anyone because your mother is more interested in her life than yours so she will do anything to stop this divorce. Akhil is struggling to chase her away and lets not make it difficult for him. I hope you understand. I will give a call and hope you will attend this time to see his condition by your own eyes. I will leave now bye. Take care darling. Can't wait to take you back in my family as Akhil's wife. You are so beautiful.