Chapter - 92

Recap: Naren find Jhanvi is Rajendran's daughter and blackmail Akhil with the 40% shares of his Hotel groups.

*********************

Akhil and Jhanvi arrived at the hospital and the doctors informed that Rajendran was prgressing well and he has got his conscious too. Kamini and Liya were inside the ward with Rajendran and waited for them to come out. Kamini came out and pulled them inside to meet him. Akhil and jhanvi stood at a distance and lked at him who had a grief and longing in his look. Jhanvi caught Akhil's hand and stood next to him.

Kam: Raju, Jhanvi saved you with her platelets thrice. Akhil and Jaanu stayed all the day here and went only for resting sometime. 

Akh: How are you doing sir ?

Rajendran nodded as doing fine and looked at Jhanvi who was looking at the floor like she did everytime. He yearned for her to look at him but he could only see the scared Jhanvi like all those years.

Raj Mv: How come she is my daughter ? Before Kamini, I was with Lalitha but she only left me then how come Jhanvi is my daughter. Where is she and did she hide about Jhanvi then how come Sita became her mother  ? Why is this so confusing ? Only one person could answer all this....I need answer for all the questions. If Jhanvi is mine and Lalitha's daughter then its better I die for what I did to her.

Akh: He is doing good so we will take our leave. Call us if you need anything.

Akhil and Jhanvi left the room and Rajendran's eyes were on Jhanvi who was slowly leaving the room behind Akhil and tears escaped his eyes at the lost of her sight.

Akhil reached his office and Jhanvi reached home. She called Ram immediately and he too arrived at the earliest.

Jha: did you see the details Liya sent you Ram ?

Ram: hmm. Naren's father name is Krishna and mother name is Radha. Krishnan's death was accident as said by Liya and his mother died during labor. the death certificate says the baby was still birth. He got the details of the car hit his father. IT is TN AP XX 3478 and the car was owned by Akhil's dad. with that details Naren had concluded that Naren had did the accident because he saw a boy driving and he assumed it as Akhil.

Jha: Now we need to meet Sheela aunty to know about this. akhil got to know something yesterday and without any reason and money he gave his 40% shares to Naren. 

Ram: What if Akhil knew the reason like we did ?

Jha: I don't know but I can't let this continue so lets go meet Sheela aunty now.

Jhanvi informed Isha and Kamala that she is going to meet Sita and left from there with Ram. Soon they reached Akhil's residence and Sheela was surprised to see her. She hugged and kissed her forehead.

She: So happy to see you here Jhanvi. I don't have words to say by happiness now. Please come inside.

Jha: Where is uncle aunty ?

She: He went to meet his friends from the golf club and will return by evening or night. I want to talk a lot to you but before that I will prepare food from my own hands for you. Why did you not bring Saira ? I love watching her all day, such a cute baby she is.

Jha: Aunty, We will have food later we need to talk now. Please sit down.

She: I m so sorry Jhanvi. I know I did too bad for you and Akhil but trust me I m no more the same evil woman. I only wish you all to be happy and I will do anything for that.

Jha: Aunty I know you are changed and I completely trust you. Me and Ram are here for something else. We need a help from you. Before that you need to know why I need the help.