Chapter - 64

P.S: hello my dear lovely sisters, our meenu_blossoms and minnie_here have started kanmani_talks_ in instagram and they are doing a wonderful job giving positive vies through their words and thoughts. Please do support them and follow the page Kanamani_talks_

Recap: Naren propose Liya but she initiates a friendship with him. Akhil tries to convince Jhanvi to give up her idea of staying away from him.

*************

Kamala, Isha and Akhil sat for breakfast and Jhanvi served burger and KFC chicken to Akhil and Isha while Kamala got vegetable soup and millet dosa.

Isha: Why burger suddenly and that too KFC chicken in the morning ?

Jha: Yesterday I had a dream of having KFC chicken that I even smelt its aroma. Why not satisfy the tummy so ordered these but granny cannot eat fried chicken so special diet for her.

Kamala saw the chicken and burger which tempted a lot and she tried to distract her by turning away with the soup in her hand. Akhil sensed something wrong as Jhanvi never allows anyone to eat outside food in the morning.

Akh: Jaan, tomorrow I will be leaving for the race. I need to be present a day earlier. Kabir, Sanjay and Isha will be arriving morning.

Jha: I m coming to office to have a discussion with my team. 

Akh Mv: Wow, so soon..god thank you so much.....

Akh: Thank you, we shall go together. I will wait for you.

Jha: No thanks, I need to give medicines to granny and moreover I can manage on my own. You carry on please.

Akhil pouted but did not force her and left to office. Jhanvi gave medicines to Kamala and picked her bag and booked a cab to reach office. Akhil was pacing in his room looking at the live CCTV to see Jhanvi entering into office. Once he saw her his happiness knew no bounds and jumped and squealed in excitement.

Jhanvi went direct to the conference to meet the team and discuss about the progress they had made in the designing phase. After her meeting she knocked on Akhil's room door and waited for his reponse. Akhil opened the door for her and let her inside. He sat on the couch with a file in his hand and gave a busy expression to her. He pointed her to sit next to him and Jhanvi sat to the corner on the couch.

She started explaining the details of the meeting she had with the team and also the details of the recruitment process to be carried out to involve the house wives and students. Akhil listened everything and they had a detailed discussion calling the HR and also the finance head to start away with the project. 

After the discussion HR and Finance head left Akhil's room and Jhanvi too stood to leave the room but Akhil caught her wrist stopping her.

Akhil pulled her close to him and hugged her with his hands around her waist. Jhanvi wriggled to get out of his hold.

Jha: Isha promised me that there won't be any disturbances else I will leave instantly.

Akh: Yes, she promised those for our home but this is office. Please angel give me one chance. You will not regret.

Jha: I need to go and take care of granny and prepare dinner for her.

Akh Mv: I too missed your cooking. It seems like years I haven't eaten from your hands.

Jhanvi saw the yearning from his eyes and felt her heart pricking in pain. He left her and Jhanvi came out of his room. Akhil called Kamala and informed about Jhanvi arriving at penthouse.

When Jhanvi arrived at Kamala's room she was sleeping and Jhanvi covered her with duvet and moved to kitchen to prepare dinner. When she opened the dustbin to throw the vegetable peels she was the wrappers of namkeens.