Chapter - 41

Recap: Akhil and Jhanvi have a romantic time. Akhil call Kabir and Sanjay for an important discussion.

*************

Kabir and Sanjay watched Akhil's serious face and understood that he had something important to discuss. Jhanvi too sensed it and looked at Akhil anxiously to know what he was upto. 

Akh: I know you all are eager to know what I have on my mind. Let me be clear and straight. 

He turned to Jhanvi and took her hands in his and gave a squeeze.

Akh: Jaan, I think we should go official with our marriage. I called Kabir and Sanjay to discuss on arranging a press conference and you can accompany me to it. All my official social media platforms will be updated with your info. I don't want to carry the single badge anymore. I want the world to know that you are mine and I m all yours.

San: This is fantastic Akhil. You guys should have done this long back still not too late so we shall arrange the press conference by evening or tomorrow morning. Infact we can involve our PR team to handle the social media too.

Kab: What will you tell about getting married secretly ? They will have a lot of question and you should be prepared to answer them.

Akh: As of now we are not answering any of their questions and we will just announce our marriage and all will get to know that we are happily married.

Kab: Sounds good. But that will not be easy to put them down by not having a Q&A session still our PR team shall handle everything.

Akh: Angel, Why are you silent. Say something, are you not happy in announcing the world that we are married ?

Jha: Akhil, there is no happiness than showing the world that you are my husband. I will be so proud of you but please can we wait for some more days. I just want you to be proud of me when you introduce me to the world. I don't want anyone to taunt you for being with me, that will break my heart. Just a few months then sure we will walk hand in hand and announce the world that we are proud couple. Please Akhil, I request you and accept my plea for this time.

Kab: Jhanvi please don't delay this. 

Akh: no Kabir, I m not doing anything for which she is not ready. I want her to walk happily holding my hand and I will wait for the day. No forcing until then. But I hope that day will be less far.

Jha: Yes, thank you so much.

Jhanvi left the study and moved to their room to help Banu arrange their closets. Akhil sat in his comfy chair behind the desk and Kabir, Sanjay sat opposite to him.

Kab: Akhil, don't mistake me. What if we take Jhanvi for a cosmetic surgery to treat the scar on her face ?

Akh: Idiot why do you have that thought ?

Kab: I think she is not willing to go official just because people may taunt you looking at her face. May be she is scared for that.

Akh: Could be but I don't want her to think that I m willing to see her without the scar which is not true. I accepted her for what and how she is and that will not change. Instead I will wait for her to break her walls and come stronger and face the world. I will be with her in everything she does. I admire her along with that scar so don't take this topic anymore. 

San: What if she wanted to get rid of that scar and earlier she was just daughter of a maid and could not afford for such expensive treatments so she might have remind quite but now that is not the same situation. She is your wife and you can bring anything from any part of the world. What if she is hesitant to ask you for it ?