Chapter - 21

Story suggestion: Falling for you everyday! by @ZaraQureshi7. Please support and encourage her with your love.

Recap: Jhanvi secretly goes to watch Akhil's race and feels elated on seeing him win the race.

*************************

Jhanvi was looking at Akhil's photo she clicked as he finished his race. There was a knock on the door and she opened it and saw Vishal standing with a goofy smile.

Vishal: where were you Jhanvi. I was searching you all over the house. I thought you secretly left to watch Akhil's race.

Jha: If you are finished can you leave. I have some work.

Vishal: whats the hurry honey. Let us speak. There is no one except us.

Jhanvi tried move past him and leave the room but Vishal caught her elbows and Jhanvi struggled to get out his hold but Vishal held her tightly.

Vishal: Stop struggling Jhanvi, let us come to some agreement. Don't make it difficult for both of us.

Jha: Why are you here and why are you troubling me ?

Vishal: Ok, Let me answer your question. My aunty Sheela called me here to help her to get you out this house. I m troubling you because you are troubing my mind. 

Jha: Aunty won't do such things. Don't drag her in your dirty acts.

Vish: True, she just wanted me here to give ideas but now I made my own plans. Now listen I know, Akhil and you don't have marital relationships. So why not we develop our relationship and satisfy each other ?

Jhanvi felt disgusting and raised her other to slap him but Vishal caught her hand.

Jha: Leave me, I will tell Akhil about this. He will not spare you. 

Vish: Come on, how long will you live without touch of a man Jhanvi. You have needs and I too have needs. I can handle aunty and stop her from sending you out of this house. Anyhow you don't stay in Akhil's room which will be very easy for us.

Jha: Idiot, bastard leave me now. 

His hold on her hand started to ache and tears rolled from her eyes. Jhanvi prayed someone to come to save her. They heard the sound of the car and Vishal left her hand.

Vish: I will have you soon in that bed. Be prepared for that.

He stormed out and Jhanvi saw her skin turned red with bruises from his hold. She cried for the physical and mental pain. She went to the washroom and washed her face and relaxed as Akhil would be returning any time and she did not want to spoil his day.

Sheela and Isha prepared Arthi and waited for Akhil. As soon he came they took arthi for him and Jhanvi watched him from the corner of the living. His eyes met her and she smiled at him and then saw the trophy he was holding.

Everyone sat in the living and Jhanvi went to kitchen and served the sweets she prepared as soon as she returned home.

Kabir: Woww Jhanvi, you knew Akhil will win and made sweets already. So nice of you.

She: Akhil, go refresh and rest. You will be tired. I will take care no one disturbs you.

Kab Mv: Avanukku ippo disturbance kandippa venum mummy. (He needs disturbance right now mummy )

Isha: Yes bro, you go to your room I will bring dinner shortly.

Akhil left to his room and Kabir, Sanjay left to their apartment. Jhanvi was waiting in her room for everyone to return to their room after dinner. She saw the bruise in her hand and she quickly changed into a full sleeve top to hide it.