Chapter - 91

Recap: Liya send the details of Narens parents to Ram as insisted by Jhanvi. Naren received the DNA report of Jhanvi and Rajendran.

*****************

Naren received the DNA report of Jhanvi and Rajendran which confirmed that she is the biological daughter of Rajendran and smirked looking at the report. He placed the reports inside his blazer and reached the hospital.

Kamini and Sita were in the waiting room and Akhil was inside the ward were Rajendran was being treated. Doctors were treating him and he was unconscious after the platelets count dipped again. After the transfusion doctors were checking his vitals and updated Akhil about his health. Once the doctors left Naren entered inside and Akhil gritted his teeth and tried to leave but Naren stopped him.

Nar: What so hurry Mr. Akhil. Why not stay for some more time and we shall have some interesting discussions ?

Akh: I m not interested in any nonsense talks with you. Better stay away from me.

Nar: Why do you care so much for my soon to be father in law Mr. Akhil . Can you enlight me please ?

Akh: Even before you came into their family I have been there with them knowing them. Even if not there is no need for me to give you any reasons.

Nar: Is it ? Here I thought that you are worried because he is related to you like I m related to him.

Akhil stopped in his tracks and his hold loosened and turned towards him in rage. Naren chuckled and sat on the couch with legs crossed.

Nar: How long will you hide the secret from your wife that she is Rajendran uncle's daughter ?

Akhil rushed to him caught his collars and pushed him on the floor. Naren laid on the floor on his elbows and laughed at him.

Nar: Don't worry I will not tell anyone about this. I m a man of words and will keep this a secret until you want but everything has a cost.

Akhil was getting frustrated looking at Naren who was taking the situation to his convenience. He clenched his fist and his eyes turned blood shot.

Nar: I don't have time all day Mr. Akhil nor you have. Anyone may walk in and your time will end by that so tell me are you ready to pay for the secret ?

Akh: What do you want and how do I believe that you will keep your words ?

Nar: Do you think that you have any other option than trusting me now ? Well I don't think so.

Akh: What do you want ?

Nar: The first shares you bought on your own. I mean the 40% shares you own in my hotel groups. Return those to me. Before end of this day and I promise to keep my words.

Akhil remembered how happy he was when he bought those shares from his own money and the first time he took Jhanvi there for their first outing. Those shares were always special for him. Now nothing mattered him when it comes to his angel and decided to give into his demands.

Akh: Papers will reach your office on time. Remember when I m ready to do this then I will not hesistate to go any extent to save my wife.

Both thought that secret is safe but not aware that it is no more a secret when they have a third person in the room.

Akhil stormed out and saw Jhanvi lying on Liya's shoulder and rushed to her.

Akh: What happened to her ?

Liy: The person who was suppose to come for donating platelets did not come so Jhanvi donated again so she is feeling weak.

Akh: I will take care of her. We are leaving home now. Call me for anything.